Twenty One

JP followed Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin to their hotel to share the news. But JP felt bad since Taehyung would be there. She wasn't entirely prepared to share just yet but the guys were too excited and happy that they announced it already in the group chat. Only Taehyung didn't respond.

They arrived at the hotel and everyone was there, including Taehyung who had a small smile. JP felt terrible, knowing that he wouldn't want to be there since she just rejected him and then to see her with someone else; his friend for that matter.

 JP stopped in her tracks causing Jungkook to look at her. "JP? What's wrong?"

"I can't...I can't do this to Taehyung," She didn't know why but she couldn't stop herself, she turned around and made her way to the exit. But was stopped. "Jungkook please,"

"Wait JP." The voice was deep, didn't belong to Jungkook making JP stiffen knowing who it is. Taehyung stood in front of her.

"Please don't cry. You found the one you like right?" She nodded her head.

"Then there is nothing to cry about. If anything I should be crying and yet I'm here, to cheer you and Kookie on." She looked up at him and he had a reassuring look on his face as he spoke. "JP, you're the most amazing girl out there. We all know that. And it just happened that both Jungkook and I like you. But that does not mean we can't still be friends and that we won't hang out. I know I said I need my space but I lied. I can't be that far from you. I'll learn to move on so don't worry about me okay?" 

She nodded her head silently. 

"Now go back to Kookie, you've kept him waiting long enough," She smiled and gave Taehyung one last hug. "Thank you Tae,"

"Anything for you," He responded to the hug and let go first. Then proceeded to turn JP around and gently pushed her towards Jungkook and the others, following behind her slowly. He was heartbroken but he knew he had to be an adult about it.

___________________ 

Evening came and they were all out for dinner. Everybody was enjoying each others presence, even Taehyung. He didn't want to be a killjoy so he did his best to be happy with the others. 

"Hyung, lets play rock paper scissors and the loser has to eat that wasabi." Jin proceeded to play with Jungkook and JP was rolling her eyes.

JP was happy seeing that everyone was getting along, including Jungkook and Taehyung despite her choice. That's all she wanted. After playing around, they finished eating and left to go back to their hotel.

"So JP are you sleeping over?" Jin asked and JP gave her a questioning look. "Why should I?"

"Because we're leaving soon" JP stopped in her tracks. She was not aware that they would be leaving anytime soon. The only word that came out of her mouth was, "When?"

"This weekend." She couldn't believe it. She didn't know how to respond. "JP you okay?" Jin asked and she was in disbelief. Then Jungkook came into view and she looked at him. 

"When were you going to tell me?" Jungkook was confused and Jin slowly backed away, knowing he said something wrong.

"Jin you're not going anywhere. When were you going to tell me that you were leaving?" She looked at Jungkook for a long time then looked at everyone else. They had no response, they were guilty. And JP was mad, she thought that finally. Things were going to settle down for a bit until they leave. Not in 3 days.