Four

JP didn't get too far before she heard hundreds of footsteps behind her. She turned around and it was BTS. She stopped in her track, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Don't go. We talked to our manager and he said it is fine if you hang out with us as long as you have a mask and the staff come with us so it seems like you're part of the staff." Jimin said. As if that is any better.

"I don't know guys. Your manager sounded very strict and I don't want to do anything wrong." JP was very hesitant. "If he has a problem with it then he has to deal with us." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, you're like the nicest girl I have ever met who isn't an idol or anything of the sort. I'm not saying the other idols are mean or anything but I mean you like us for who we are, not because we're BTS." Yoongi and Hoseok said. That was sweet.

"Thank you but I think I'll keep my distance." Even so, I don't want to risk myself getting close to them just to be left alone. JP turned around, "We can still text though," and walked off but Taehyung held her back.

"Please don't go." He had a pleading look in his eyes, as if he was trying to tell her something. If I stay, I could get hurt and I don't want to risk that. "Life is full of risks JP. We promise that you won't get in trouble or anything."

"Alright, I'll stay." JP walked back towards the guys who had smiles on their faces. "I just really don't want you guys getting into any trouble but you guys keep insisting." Whatever, just like what Taehyung said, life is full of risks so I might as well risk this one.

They all walked back to the restaurant where the manager and the rest of the staff were. "I'm sorry JP, I didn't mean to say it like that. But anyways, I believe the guys told you, it's alright if you hang out with them as long as you wear a mask and are with us at all times,"

JP nodded her head and smiled. "Sure," I'll only see them for five days anyways.

______________________

"Good morning JP!" The guys were inside of her house the next morning. She saw her aunt with them too. "Tita Alyssa, I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow?" Hugging her aunt and then getting out a bowl and cereal.

"I was but they cancelled the meeting for tomorrow so I came back early. Plus I haven't heard from you so I thought it was weird, but it seems like you're doing fine without me." Alyssa was smirking and slightly nodding her head towards the guys. JP rolled her eyes and went back to fixing her cereal.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing here so early in the morning?"

"Well since we have four days, excluding today, to go sightseeing and eat everything, we have come early to pick you up." Hoseok stood up smiling like a madman causing JP to let out a little laugh.

"Sure, just let me go take a shower and change. If you need anything you can ask Tita. Oh yeah, here in the Philippines, it is respectful to call our elders Tita or Tito depending on gender and age. Tita Alyssa will explain to you," 

After her shower she wore a pair of high-waisted shorts, a white crop top, and a pair of black vans. She let her hair down to naturally dry and applied a little amount of eye makeup and then put on the mask that Taehyung had given her. Bringing an extra change of clothes and wearing her swimsuit underneath, she was ready to go. Walking out of her room she saw the guys and Alyssa laughing at something, JP looked closely and it actually was her baby book.

JP ran up to them and grabbed the book, "Tita! Why are you showing them my baby pictures?" JP held onto the book as if it was her life. "Well they won't see you for a while so I figured it'd be better to show them these now than later." They were all laughing and then Taehyung pulled out his phone and showed JP that he had taken a picture of her as a child on the swings.