Seven

They were all in love with the 'Jellies Exhibit'. "They have different colored lights for the jellyfish!" Hoseok pointed out.

"Yeah they do, it's been awhile since I came here."

"I'm guessing you were here with your parents last time?" Taehyung stood beside her. "Yeah so I guess it's more of a long time than 'a while'," The two of them were becoming very close friends to JP's dismay.

The last thing she wants is to get close to them and then not see them anymore since they're only visiting Philippines. "Let's take a selfie!" Taehyung stood in front of a blue light tank and JP stood next to him. He put his arm around her shoulder and held up a peace sign while JP held a finger heart and smiled.

They looked at the picture and JP couldn't help but smile at Taehyung's rectangular smile. "Hey you two, come on or else you'll be left behind!" Jin said. They followed the guys and they ended up in Funtasea. "I'm assuming this is a game room that also has rides?" Jimin said.

"Yep so go and play some if you want. I'm going to be over here at Makan Makan 'cause I'm hungry." JP walked over and she stood in line then the rest of the guys came, "I thought you were going to play?"

"Actually we're all hungry. Food over games honestly," Jin said. "Anyways, what is this?"

"It's a Singapore restaurant with some Filipino dishes. Since I already eat most of the Filipino dishes I'm going to get something different,"

JP ordered the nasi goreng with satay and the other guys got something. "This place is really cool. They have so many things!" Taehyung exclaimed. After ordering they all sat at a table by the windows. "So what do we do next after we eat?" Jimin asked.

"Whatever you guys want really, I want you guys to pick not me." JP said. The seven guys figured what they wanted to do right before the food got to their table. They all enjoyed their food and once they finished JP followed the guys rather than the other way around.

JP was glad the guys are having fun; she sees them smiling and laughing together reminding her of her family. She took pictures of them in front of fish tanks, with the penguins and other animals. After an hour or two, they saw everything and did everything, they weren't sure where to go next.

"First, we should call Sejin hyung and find out where he is," Namjoon said. JP, Taehyung, and Jungkook were sitting on the bench while the rest of the guys stood. "You know what I just realized?" JP said.

Taehyung looked at her, "What is it?"

"We never took a group picture!" JP stood up and spoke to the nearest person and asked if she could take their photo. JP told the guys who were already standing to stand behind the bench, she grabbed Namjoon, and she sat down in the middle.

The lady backed up and counted down from three, "Three...two...one!" JP got the phone and looked at the picture, "Ang ganda! Salamat po!" JP said to the lady and she translated it to Korean, "It looks good guys and I thanked her." She sent the picture in a group chat and everybody received it.

The guys saved the photo and every one of them made it their background photo, so did JP. "Sejin hyung said he's by the car so we'll meet him there." They started to walk over to the parked car with Namjoon taking the lead.

"JP what are you doing after this?" Yoongi asked. "I'm not sure. I don't have to be home until later since it's only four. Why? Do you guys have anything planned?"

"Oh I don't know I was just asking really."

Sejin was sitting inside the car waiting patiently. Once everybody got in they left the park. "So how was the ocean park?" Sejin asked the quiet car.