Ten

"Okay we're here so now tell us," Sejin began telling them from her crying in the van to her being alone then to the texts.

The guys were occupying both of the beds while listening. None of them thought JP would feel that way and it made them feel bad that they never considered her feelings. "What can we do to help?" Jungkook asked with a worried expression. Everyone knows Jungkook has the hardest time when his hyungs are having a hard time, but now it's a friend outside of BTS so he feels even more worried.

"The only thing you can do is give her space when you know she's asking for it, if not directly then indirectly. Also try to be there for her but don't let her know that you know what she is feeling because I wasn't supposed to tell you anything. Overall this is for her to learn to accept and to move on,"

BTS was looking at one another and they know Sejin is right but they can't help but feel they should do more than just be there for her and yet give her space, which didn't make sense to Taehyung who wants to be there for her all the time; even when she wants to be alone.

"Now that I've told you I want you guys to go ahead and sleep. Tomorrow is your last day here and with your family,"

"Wait what? It's already time for us to leave Philippines?" Hoseok asked and everyone else was shocked. "It is. I guess you guys lost track of time when you were with your parents but that is okay I'm just glad you enjoyed it with them and got to see them again,"

"We are too but what about JP? We haven't really spent time with her since the day we saw our parents..." Jimin said.

"You got to spend 2 days with her, it's time to say goodbye. You'll see her again soon if she ever comes to Korea or when we come back here for a tour," Sejin said and left the guys to think.

None of them knew what to say, it was a depressing atmosphere. Part of them were excited to go to Hong Kong and have their next concert but then another part, probably it weighed down more, was JP. They wanted to at least let her be happy before they leave because they don't want to leave while knowing her current state of emotions.

Jin broke the silence, "I think we should be honest with her like she is with us and have a conversation about how she feels,"

"You're right hyung. I know Sejin said JP doesn't want us to know but we can't just not do anything," Namjoon said. "If we do talk to her what if she gets the feeling that now we are worrying over her and since she doesn't want that she will feel bad and probably think something bad like she is wasting our time or something," Jimin was being realistic.

"You're right too but if she does then we can always talk about it. It is better to at least talk about it than not at all," Yoongi said.

"So tomorrow we depart from our family early in the morning and then spend the last few hours with JP?" Jungkook suggested.

"That'll be good since we won't be leaving until late afternoon," Namjoon said.

"I thought we would be leaving in the morning?" Jin asked.

"No because our flight was cancelled or something according to Sejin so we had to take the afternoon flight. But that is okay because it works with our mission 'Get JP to be happy'," Namjoon said and the others were looking at him.

"That is a horrible mission name. A mission name should be catchy and not be direct," Hoseok said to lighten up the mood. "Well you come up with it then,"

"Let's call it 'Hope'," They all rolled their eyes and Jin stifled a laugh. The only one that did not give much reaction or spoke as much was Taehyung. All on his mind at the moment was what JP was doing right now and how she is feeling.