Eleven

JP and the guys were hanging out at the mall, despite being bombarded with some fans here and there, they were okay because they were all hanging out together. JP really didn't want them to go but she can't do anything. She's someone they've met and they'll forget her. But to her, they will be the most awesome, down to earth, nice people she'll know and won't forget.

"JP!"

"Huh?"

"You were spaced out again." Jungkook said. JP rubbed the back of her head in a shy way, "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Talk to me, what's on your mind?" She shook her head, not wanting to say because it'll ruin the fun. "Nothing, I was just thinking of food."

"Well good because that's what we've been asking you. Where did you want to eat?" She thought of a cool place to eat at and they went there.

JP has been thinking to herself lately, what would her life be like now because fans have seen her with BTS and not only that, once they leave? They got their food and everyone was enjoying but they do notice JP spacing out here and there. They knew why but they wish it could be less painful for her and them.

"Hey guys what if we go for a swim for a bit?" Namjoon said as an attempt to lighten the mood. "That'll be fun hyung! But where would we freshen up afterwards?" Jungkook asked.

"I have a place around here...we could go there," JP confessed. She never stays there because of all the memories it held with her parents but she never got rid of it because she couldn't.

"Really? Then it's settled! Let's go buy some swimwear and towels!" Hoseok excitedly said. "Hyung don't forget sunscreen!" Jimin added.

The friends left the table and paid, they went to the nearest store that sold swimwear and got what they needed. Only the guys needed to buy since JP has some clothes left at the beach house. After leaving the mall, they went to her beach house and the guys were in awe. To them it looked like a luxurious beach house.

JP let them in to look for a bit and directed them to the bathrooms. She went to her room to change as well into a two piece blue bikini. She tied her hair up into a bun so her hair doesn't get in her face. She grabbed a few towels from her closet and another closet to give to the guys along with her flip flops and headed out.

She saw the guys already done and ready, just applying sunscreen on one another before they go. Handing each one a towel, they left one-by-one to the private beach since her parents had bought a small part of it just for the house.

They all were out except for JP and Yoongi. "Hey JP you ready?"

"Yeah I'm just applying sunscreen on myself first. You can go ahead,"

"It's okay I'll wait for you, the others will be too loud anyways." JP snickered at his remark. Since meeting him, JP has learned that he likes to sleep and is chill, when he wants to be that is. Yoongi was staring at JP without her knowledge, not to admire her body or anything but to see how she is feeling.

He can tell by the look on her face, she really is stressed and worried. He figured to ask her later on and help the struggling girl with sunscreen on her back.

"Let me help you," she handed the bottle to him and he applied it to her back. "Thank you...for everything,"

He finished and she turned around to face him. "For what?" She didn't continue on and gave him a small smile. "Let's go before they start to wonder where we are,"

Before she could leave, Yoongi held her back and pulled her into a back hug with his arms around her waist. "You can trust us. You can trust me okay? We're all friends here. We want you to be happy before we leave..." she removed herself from him and genuinely smiled at him. "I know...thank you for being a good friend." She held back the tears that tried to come out. "We really should go now, the others will be worried." He nodded and followed.