The woman on the other side started crying. "Raghav is cheating on me aga....in...My friends told me they saw him at XoXo last night with some gorgeous Indian bitch! Who apparently had a 'fuck me' body and they left together in a same ca...a...r!" She was sobbing now.

Pragyas mind had started calculating and, 'oh no....' she thought. She quickly got up and looked around her room and sure enough there were unknown male clothes on the floor along with her red dress she wore last night,
'but wait how did she get my number?' she asked herself.
That's when Pragya realized it was not her phone and probably belonged to that Raghav guy.
"Umm, sorry but this is a wrong number okay bye!" She hung up.
Again she realized she was half naked and quickly put on her pajamas.
"What the hell happened last night?" She asked herself again.
"Where do you want me to start?" An amused deep voice behind her asked and Pragya slowly turned to the voice and 'fuck me...'

RAGHAV

'Whoa'

He gave her that sexy smile and continued when Pragya was not saying anything and all she could do was stare.
"I hope you don't mind but I took a shower and used your honey fragrant soap," he said. Pragya just stood there and he saw his phone with her, "umm, is that my phone?" He asked a bit nervous now because she still hadn't said anything.
She finally snapped out of it when she realized she hadn't said anything to this gorgeous man who apparently is Raghav.

"Umm, yeah it is sorry. It was ringing and I answered thinking it was mine and yeah.....you might want to call your girlfriend back and take her to therapy maybe? Cause boy you have a lot explaining to do," she said finally found her voice and nervously laughed a little. She gave him his phone.
He took it and it beeped twice but he ignored it and looked at Pragya, "don't worry about it I'll sort her out."
'Wow, what an asshole' she thought. "You sure pick the good ones Pragya," she sarcastically said to herself.

"What was that?" he asked.

Pragya rolled her eyes but Raghav didn't catch it. "dont worry about it..."

"Pragya?" her aunts voice was heard and  Pragya started to panick.
"Quick! Take your stuff and get out the window!" She told Raghav.

"Princess?" Her auntie was getting closer.

Raghav was confused but did as he was told. Before he jumped out the window naked he asked, "when will I see you again?" Pragya stared at him, 'is he stupid or what?'
"How about never," she said and pushed him out and quickly closed the windows and curtains just in time her aunt came in the room.

"Pragya darling it's time to wa...oh! You're up already. Good! Quickly shower now your cousin is on her way here with her husband for breakfast," she told her with an excited look.