Q&Shay !

Hey guys, it is none other than Shay ! I'm sorry that the updates have been coming slower than normal but I have been busy with school and, as you now know, sports. But I had promised to do a question and answer ( AKA Q&Shay ) as a thank you for all the reads, votes, and wonderful comments.

So, with out further ado let's get this started!

Q: How long have you been writing?

A: I do not know if this question is specifically to writing fanfiction or writing in general so I will answer both. I have been writing fanfiction for a few years now actually. The first ever fanfiction I wrote was in 2011 I believe and it was posted on quotev, before I even knew of Wattpad's existence! But my first Wattpad fanfiction was written in 2012-13 and it was a Niall fanfic. Some of you might have read it, it was called Harmfully Harmless. I had deleted it after loosing inspiration. I also had one prior to that which was another Harry fanfic. It had sadly gotten deleted at around 3k reads and I have no idea why. As for writing in general, I have been writing since I was in middle school and I have always had a liking to it.

Q: Do you have a boyfriend?

A: No, I do not have a boyfriend at the moment since I am more focused on basketball and school work. There are a few guys who like me but I don't see a purpose in taking the friendships further if I know that I will not have time to focus on them as well.

Q: Can you please post a selfie?

A: I think for New Years I might change my profile picture to a selfie :) Make sure you keep an eye out !

Q: Are you making a sequal?

A: This is going to be a long explanation so embrace yourselves, Lol. If you have gotten this far in Hazard then you know I am already about to begin Chapter 36 (it's actually already written, I just have to edit it) and the chapters are all a good length. The story line is finally starting to go into depth in where I want it to reach and many secrets are starting to come to the surface. Although, all of this is just the start. I have many plans for Harry, Lauren, and even Dakota. I doubt that I would call this 'halfway done'. I have been thinking about whether or not I should break the story into two parts and make a complete second book or keep it all in one. If I am to keep this all in the same book there will be approximately 60-70+ chapters in total. In the end I think I will leave it up to my readers if the want a sequal or not. Keep in mind that if I am to write a sequal, the story will become much longer that the set 60-70 chapters. If any of you would like to comment some sugestions, feel free!

Q: Have you ever thought of hooking up Dakota with Zayn or Louis?

A: I have actually put a lot of thought into who I want Dakota to be with, whether it will be one of the boys or a totally new character and I have an idea in mind on who I want her to be with but it is not yet a set decision. If Dakota and Zayn were to be matched up it would be an amazing pair of crazy and calm. If her and Louis were to be put togther I can see them as a goofy couple who is always the face of fun.

Q: What are you currently reading?

A: I haven't been able to read anything lately becuase of my busy schedule but I have quite a few books in my library which I have already started reading or I am soon to begin reading. The ones I have already begun reading are tremendous, and this list includes: My Sunshine by lonelyheartt, Perfecting Flaws by weyhey_itslouis, Business by into1D, Deranged by Its_totally_Makayla , and Mental by manicure_emoji. Some that I have already finished and definetly recommend are: Spotted by coldplay_harry, Blue Eyed Bandit by cthood, and Holographic by Elle_jay. There are also many that I plan on beginning to read soon some of which inlcude: Bad Boy Kisses by _No_Ordinary_Girl_ , How to Fall in Love by roastedpiglet, and Decode by AllTimeNutella. If you have any suggestions or would like me to check out your story leave a comment or message me :).

Q: What are your favourite genres ?

A: Of course at the top of my list is fanfiction, the obvious choice. I am also very much interested in reading anything in the genres of: Paranormal, Horror, Mystery / Thrilller, Humour, and Teen Fiction. More so Mystery / Thriller since there are many stories that keep you on your feet trying to figure out the outcome and also leave you in suspense after some lengthy chapters.

Q: When are you going to update?!?!?

A: My goal is to finish writing a few chapters so that all I really have to do is log on real quick and post them periodically since I do not exactly have the time during the week, or even on the weekends for that matter, to get on and write.