Chapter 35- Smirks & Squirming

"You cannot find peace by avoiding life."
― Virginia Woolf
--------------------------------
His head lowers and he places a soft kiss on the corner of my lips before creating a trail of kisses down my jawline and to my neck. Each kiss lingers a little longer than the one previous but every one of them holds the same warm flame against my skin.

A manifold of emotions blossom cotinuosly throughout my entire figure. The skin of his lips press against the small cavity of my well-dimensioned collar bone. Then they rest against the flesh of my breast just above my nipple which had grown taut from the arousing circumstances.

He catches me off guard when he unexpectadly took my nipple between his lips and swiped his tongue across it erotically. My head leans further back into the pillow and my chest raises, wanting more access to his tongue. He pulls away and lays his hand on my chest and pushes me back down onto the bed so that my back is fully flat against it.

"Stay still,Baby Cakes. This is just the start" he smirks and palms my breast which makes me bite my lip to hold back a reaction. He comes back down to me and tugs my lip away from its hold using his teeth. His hand continues to massage my chest as his mouth moves fiercly against mine. Between every desperate kiss, small breaths of air are released and left to entangle in the air. Then, I feel his hand begin to make its way down the curve of my waist and his fingertips skim over the dip of my belly button. Goose bumps raise shortly after he comes in contact with the skin almost like the trail of lipstick stains I wish to leave over the length of his broad chest.

Soon, his fingertips are barely skimming over the material of the only piece of clothing left on my body, my panties, which I strategically chose. They are lacy around the borders and silky, thin inside.

His large palm cups over my genatalia, fingers grazing over my very core.

He smirks down at me and says, "You're so wet".

I bite my lip to keep myself from squirming around. The feeling of his hand resting over my most sensitive part ignites a flame of desire in me. He is my drug and I want more.

His palm moves away, taking the warmth with it and he raises up from his position hovering over me to kneel at the end of the bed. I adjust myself onto my elbows and look at him with a curious glance. His tongue slicks over his lips before his hands raise and wrap around the circumferance of my ankle. With a secure hold, he pulls me to the end of the bed to where my legs are mostly hanging off the end and on his shoulder. With how quick he tugged me, my back is flat against the mattress. Even if I wanted to look over at him, I can't. Feeling his warm breath against my thighs is making me weak with need and he is driving me absolutely insane. His lips press to the inside of my thighs and go further up until he blows on the material of my panties. The cool air is a definite contrast to the warmth that has taken over my core.

His fingers wrap around either side of the silk-like fabric and he begins to pull it down excrutiatingly slow.

Before I can control myself, a whimper is released from my mouth. Even without looking I can tell he most likely has a smirk on his face from how proud he is that I am liquid at his finger tips. He has total control over my body and I can't help but let him. Only he has this strange effect on me.

The teasing continues until the panties are finally taken off all the way. My eyes open and I peer down at him just in time to see him fling it from his finger tips, sending it flying across the room. It lands perfectly in the pile of clothes we have started oddly enough.

His breath fans over my now fully uncovered center and I feel my legs begin to ever so slightly shake with a dire need to relieve what ever feeling this is. This feeling of need has to be fulfilled and I know only he knows how to do that. My stomach automatically clenches when I feel his tongue come in contact with me. My head goes back at the ecstacy I felt from that one simple action.