☯The Ecstasy☯

John walked into the market and checked if everything was in it's place. As he was doing his work, something Lilia said came to his mind.

"Hold on. You saw my details in a paper?" Casey looked at her in disbelieve.

"Yes. Your address was stated there. That was how I came here."

"Address?" he said to himself.

He starts to question himself once again

"If she came here because of the details in the paper, in that case that psycho knows where Casey is staying?!"

He quickly went out of the market, closed the door and got into his car to drive back to his house.

The hooded figure raised the dagger and swung it at Casey. Casey used her right arms and blocked her face as the dagger pierced into her forearm. Crying in pain, she tried to kick the figure but the figure pulled out the dagger and moved a few steps backward. The pain was unbearable. Using her left hand to hold on to the pierced location, she slowly stood up and looked at the figure with tears.

"What do you want from me?" she asked looking at the figure but the figure just stood there, grinning widely as the white teeth could be seen.

Without a warning, the figure dashed towards her as the figure raised the dagger to stab on her again. Casey dunked and moved away from the figure but end up tripping on the ground. As the figure could not stab over Casey, turned around and saw Casey crawling away from the figure, trying to stand up.

Without wasting any moment, the figure went over to her, grabbed her left leg and stabbed at her calf. Crying in pain, she grabbed hold of the wooden ashtray slammed at the figure's head but the figure did not let go of her leg. Feeling the anger surging inside the figure, the figure stabbed again twice at her calf. The pain was unbearable to her. She saw the telephone on the small round table beside her, grabbing it, she quickly hit it's head a few times until she felt the grip loosen up.

Gaining up her strength, she quickly stood up and pushed herself to climb up the stairs despite having to limp. Holding on to the side rails, she forced herself to climb up to the top. The figure held on to it's slightly oozing wound on the forehead, glanced at Casey who was climbing at the top. Standing up, the figure dashed towards Casey.

Reaching the top, she quickly got into a room and locked the doors. A bookshelf was at the side. She tried to pull it down to block the door but then she could not due to the injury. She went to the other side of the shelf and pushed the shelf sliding to the door, blocking the way. Without wasting a moment, she quickly went behind the bed and kept herself hidden, praying that she would not be caught.

Reaching to the closed door, the figure tried to open the door but it was stuck. Using it's shoulder, the figure rammed to the door but still it was closed tight. Without hesitating, the figure went down to the garage and saw an axe hanging, took it and walked straight to the door. Raising it, the figure swung at the door really hard, leaving deep marks at the door.

Chopping sound could be heard from the back of the door. Casey was shaking and she could not figure how to escape. She looked around and realize she was in John's room. Turning to window, she saw it was locked. John never liked the open type window and had it locked fully. Her body starts shaking. Grabbing a cloths to her side, she tied it to her stabbed would at her left leg and her right arm.

"Help...."
the word lingered in her head.

She realized that she can never escape from this. Her fear crept in her making her to imagine the impossible.