☯The Abduction☯ {PART 2}

For days Diego sat at the chair without proper food nor water. The only person that was allowed to leave was Carmen, which was only to feed him meal. He could feel the numbness that crawled to his body bit by bit. He could not feel his fingers nor toes but only was only able to breath.

"Uncle?" she called for him.

He could hear her but he did not have the strength to talk at all. His hands and legs were tied as his head dropped down while his mind roamed around hoping to get out of this torturous place while bring Carmen along.

"Run...Go..." he could feel himself unable to finish his sentence.

"Where will I go? I do not know the place and I only have you here. If we were to leave, let us leave together." Carmen said as she slowly tapped on his head as she slowly fed him water.

Diego was electrocuted while sitting on the chair and has his skin removed bit by bits. His bare dermis was blood-ish and not cleaned or rather Carmen was not allowed to clean the wound. Not only was he electrocuted and getting his top layer skin peeled off but as well as his toe nails getting plucked out.

All of a sudden, the door opened and in came Crystal smirking while looking at how weak Diego was. She instructed Carmen to go back inside of the cage until the next schedule of meal. Without wasting a moment, Carmen quickly went into the cage and sat there looking at her helpless uncle. Crystal bent down and tried to have a look at Diego. Noticing how desperate he is in getting both Carmen and himself out, she smirked and pulled his head tilting at her.

"Poor Mr Diego. He who thought was loving a wonderful timid little woman is actually a killer."

"Tru..."

"You do not have to talk. I will do it." she looked at him and starts to laugh.

"Why?" he whispered but then starts to cough due to dryness.

"Why you ask? It is all because of ecstasy. That feeling of removing the organs bit by bits is a beautiful sight. Having to taste the delicious human meat is a blessing." as she start to laugh hysterically.

"Caniba..."

"Pardon? Cani what? Oh! Cannibal! Tsk, it is not cannibal but it is a hobby." she starts to dance with hums as she walks around him.

Diego could feel the anger rushing throughout his veins but sadly he was unable to move the slightest from the spot.

"You bitch! How dare you use me."
he thought but he could not utter any word.

"You must think how much time you have wasted with me but it seems that I really love the fact on how much you were hiding from me." she smirked again as she stopped in front of him abruptly.

She grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to her face. Looking closer at him, she starts to smirk and laugh.

"Did you thought the whole time I spent with you, does it mean I love you and I will upright to that? Eat shit. From the day I saw you at the bar, I knew you were up to something."

"How?" he whispered as he looked at her.

"Because of you, I have lost everything. Because of you, that man died. If only you were not so into your work of ruining my life, you would not even be here."

"I do not understand."

"Of course you do not. Do you remember Adam? The one who kills women?" she pushed him away and looked at him with her arms crossed.