☯The Escape☯

"Lets' go back together, uncle."

Carmen's voice echoed in Diego's head. Losing her to 3 was a big impact for him. He thought he could save her but then it is impossible now.

"Hope you are safe, Casey. Please be safe or else you will end up like me." he thought.

Losing both toes and blood made him so weak and malnourished. Ryle came over and bandaged his cut off toes but no medication was given.

"You need to survive. My baby girl have more things to do to you." he said with a laugh before he left.

Feeling hopeless, he just prayed Casey will be safe. Not long later, the door opened and in came Crystal bringing in someone whom he hoped not to see.

"Diego!" she said and hugged him tight.

"I'll leave you 2 be. But remember, whatever you plan, I will know it anyhow." and she left.

"Diego. Are you still in pain?" Diego felt a pair of hand on his cheek.

"This voice..."

"Casey?"

"Yes, Diego. I am Casey. Please open your eyes, Diego." she said with tears flowing down.

"How did you..."

"Crystal caught me at our apartment. I was careless. I am so sorry about Carmen."

"You saw that?"

"I saw everything. I saw how much pain you went through. I saw how much hurt you felt to lose Carmen." as she noticed Diego's tears strolling down.

All Casey could do was to hug him and cry with him.

"Eagle." she whispered in Diego's ears.

Keeping his posture stable, he tried to concentrate on what she was saying.

"Eagle will fly high."

Diego understood what she said and smiled at her which he meant he understood. Suddenly, in came Crystal with her eyebrow frowning at her.

"What eagle are you talking about?"

"You are smart are you not? Figure it out yourself." Casey smirked.

"Looks like it is my mistake on bringing you here while being cuffed. Lets go back." and she pulled Casey away back to the speaker room.

Crystal kicked Casey's butt causing her to fall. Casey just stared at her without a single word coming out of her but just continued to smile.

"What are you smiling about?"

"You are pretty stupid for someone who tries to act smart." Casey sat up straight with her back against the wall.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you are trying to act tough when you are just another coward yourself."

"What?" Crystal was feeling uncomfortable but she kept herself together though her anger is not.

"Did you not think that I have figured out all of it when I start to reveal your history?"

"You do not know anything!" she snapped at Casey.

"I do not know anything? Did I not told you before that I know the reason to why you were targeting Diego?"

"Shut your nonsense will you?! " Crystal went to Casey and pulled her making her to face Crystal.