2

Even though trey is a year older than we are in the same classes. I'm in advanced classes which means with the year obove me Romeo is in some of them too." so where we doing the project" trey smirks. " we? oh look at that pretty boy knows vocabulary extended to things other than himself" I say opening my locker. He glares at me. " ok your place it is" he says. " what ever" I sigh. " hey babe what are you doing with that" carter comes up. " that, has a name" I say. She bitch slaps me. I wish I was like my mom sometimes. Then I could take her down. " don't talk back" she says. I hold my saw cheek. I take the stuff I need from my locker and when I turn around they're making out. Gross much. As I walk away. Trey grabs my shirt so I could go anywhere. He managed to do this with out breaking his and Carter's kiss. I groan. Once they are done making me want to vomit up my launch trey grabs my hand pulling away. When I get home I need to sanitise this ish. We get to the car. Dad looks at our hands and gives me a weird look. I try to pull way but he crushes my hand. I try to hide the pain. " we'll who's this" dad says sternly. " this is... Trey" I say. Dad's face changes. " let go of her hand now" dad says. I smile, trey let's go. " so what are you guys doing" dad asks. " we have to do a project together " I groan. Dad nods and we get in the car. " aye man what you doing here" Romeo greets trey as he gets in the car too. I get out and sit up front.

We are in the living room doing homework when the security tv shows a car pulling up to the gate. "What's dad doing here" trey asks. What?, dad tells the security guard to let him in. Soon the front doorbell rings. And Jacob latimore walks into the living room. " hey roc how you doing" he asks. They shake hands. Me and trey are just stare. " oh.. Trey? What are you doing here" he asks. " um.. Project" trey says. His dad nods. " um we are going to one of the other living rooms" I say. " actually wait.. We were planning on telling you when you mom is back but she got held up so... I'm just gonna say it" dad says. Me and Romeo nod. " there is a new tour starting next week.." He says. " your leaving again " I whine. " um no this is going to be a long tour so the whole family is going." He says. " yes on the road no school and many ladies" Romeo smiles. " and to make it better.. We are coming on the tour too" Jacob says. My smile disappears. On tour with trey.. No way. I'm not doing that I don't wanna be stuck on a bus with him. Who knows what he'll do to me. Today was better day he is normally really violent. " Riley, Riley RILEY" my dad yells. I snap out of my daze. " yes?" I ask. " I said you need to finish the project before we go next week" he says. I nod. I know I'm gonna do the rest of it by myself, Trey will make sure of it.

I'm lying in bed thinking about the day.. You know maybe being on tour with him won't be so bad. It will be mainly my territory. He will have not a lot of power over me..
just as I'm about to fall asleep one word rings in my head

revenge.

*next day.*
I step through the door with a swollen cheek and bruises. He's back to normal that's for sure. As I walk down the hall mom drops from the ceiling. Making me jump. " oh hey sweetie just fixing the lights... Oh my gosh what happened" she says holding my fsce. I break into tears. " mom you would never understand.. You never went through this abuse" I cry. She looks at me in the eyes. " I think we need to have a talk.. I haven't told you something that I think are important for you to hear now." She says leading me to my room

she told me..everything. How dad used to bully her when they were in school everything. How much she used to hate him.
" don't worry. On this tour I'll try my best to be there a lot and I will call diggy to give you some self defence lessons" she says. I nod. She talking about uncle diggy. He's a rapper too. I know they know each other from when they were kids. That's about it. " mom I want to be a spy too" I say. She gives her famous "are you kidding me" look. I look at her in a pleading way. " we'll see if my boss is recruiting anyone" she sighs giving up. I smile and hug her. " but I'm warning you.. After your done your training a lot of things are extremely dangerous even walking to the park" she says. I nod. I can tell she's extremely worried but I know I'll be fine. She leaves. Now to get onto my plan on getting revenge on trey. He took all my friends away, humiliated me and hurt me in so many ways... Now he's gonna know how that feels.. I'm sorry to mess with my brothers best friend but this is trey were taking about. It's worth it. At least to me it is.