21

"Riley wake up" Ashley shakes me. "No stop it" I answer. "But we have to get ready for the BET awards " carter says. I open my eyes. "6 am? Thought we weren't going to school today" I groan. "We aren't but we have a lot to do come on" becca says pulling me up. "And where exactly is Khalil?" I ask. "Who?" They answer. Oh yah completely forgot to tell them about him. "Oh he's my friend from my knew school and date to the awards" I say. They all nod. "Is it the guy trey says he can't stand" carter asks. "What?" I ask. "Oh yesterday we were all going to the movies and trey kept talking about some guy you were with that he wanted to punch in the face" Rebecca answers., I try my best not to laugh. Why would anyone wanna punch Khalil? Actually don't answer that I know a few reasons but why would trey?
I get my phone out and start calling him, "hello?" Him Morning voice. "You getting up or nah remember your my date for the awards babe" I say. " oh yah that explains why there's an outfit you picked out for me hanging on my wall" he chuckles. "Tell me you seriously didn't forget?" I say. "Relax Hun I didn't forget I just didn't know we had to get up this early to get ready" he says. "Mmmhhm" I answer. He chuckles. "See you soon" he says. "Ok bye" I answer. "Love you" he ads. I quickly hang up. "So we going to the salon or?" Becca asks. Ashley and I look at each other. In this house hold.. Salons don't exist. Me and mom have personal hair dressers. Maybe I am a bit spoilt... Oh well at least I know how to look after myself and don't depend on mom and dad's money all the time. "What?" Carter asks. "We are not leaving this house to get ready" I say. They both give us a weird look. "Morning everyone" mom says. "Morning mom" "morning mrs august" the rest answer. "We'll I don't have time to cook or clean today so I hired a chef and cleaners" mom says. "Your point" I ask. "My point you have to tell her what you want for breakfast before your spa session" she says. I nod. "Get ready for the most painful beauty treatment you ever got" she says holing her eye brows. Oh I know the pain. Why do they have to pluck them so hard. I take a shower and put on my dressing gown. I go over to the others who were in the kitchen. "Morning miss what would you like for breakfast" the chef says. "Hhhm eggs bacon toast banana shake and... Pancakes" I say. "Yes ma'am" she smiles. "Don't call me ma'am please I'm not my mother" I say. She laughs and nods. "You eat a lot" Shapley says. "And you only just noticed now?" I ask. "Hey guys.. Hi baby" Romeo comes in instantly going to Ashley. They make such a cute couple.

"Ow" "that hurts" "your mom was right pretty hurts" I just stay silent even though it hurts me too. I plug in my ear phones and listen to omg girlz. They just like tlc back their days. "Ok to the seaweed scrubs" the lady says. We get up and she leads us to the station she set up. Soon after massages we go over to get our hair done while getting mani pedis. Now I see the good points of being rich.. It feels so good. we go to the changing stations where our dresses are and get dressed then it's off to make up.. Then lunch then the show.

Rebecca: Outfit
Ashley: Outfit
Carter: www.polyvore.com/untitled_270/set... link thing wasn't working anymore)
riley: www.polyvore.com/untitled_271/set...)

we are in the car bout to pull up at the red carpet. I smile at Khalil who looks like he's about to die. "What's wrong?" I ask. "All those people and cameras" he says. I laugh. "You'll be fine I promise" I say. He nods and kisses my cheek. Soon we hear screaming and see flashes of cameras. "We here" Ashley smiles taking Romeos hand. We walk out and there are reporters everywhere. We just keep walking. "Riley and Romeo royal" a woman says. We smile and wave over to her. She comes with a camera men in tow. "Hi I'm Rocsi welcome to this years BET awards, I'm here with Romeo and Riley royal twin kids of roc royal we all remember him from mindless behavior and the drama that went on when his current wife Kelsey was pregnant with them. Anyways hi guys how's it going. "Hey" we smile at her. "Nice to see you again last time I saw you.. You were little ten year old kids now look at you all grown up" she says. " we only 15 last time you saw us" I correct her. "Oh yah sorry it's just you just seem all grown up anyways tell what's been happening.. Are you planning on following in your fathers footsteps with your careers or just thinking about life out side of show business" she asks. "Ok maybe not exactly in my dad's footsteps but rapper or acting all the way" I smile. "Me I'm thinking more the line of producing" Romeo says. "Oh we'll we can't wait to here from you soon remember the best place for a world premier" she starts. "Is on 106and park" we finish off. She asks us to stand infront of the camera and do the intro thing. "Hi I'm Riley royal" I say "and I'm Romeo royal" Romeo says. "And your watching this years BET awards " we say together.vadter it's done I take Khalil's hand again. "Aww you are such a natural" he smiles at me. "Been doing it for years what can I say" I smile. People are calling our names asking for photos. "Don't just stand there smile" I chuckle. We look around at the cameras with his hands around my waist. Soon trey comes with no date. He stands next to us. "What's the matter no Nicolette?" I ask threw my teeth. "She's busy" he says threw his. "I'm sure up to no good" I fake smile. "Your so jealous" he smiles at me. "When hell freezes over" I say and walk away into the building. I greet uncle prince ray prod and EJ. I know their real names but I like calling them that. "2wice couture?... I like him you got my blessing" uncle ray says pointing at Khalil. "We aren't dating" I say. "We'll you should he has good taste" he winks. "No I picked it out for him he wouldn't know fashion if it came in and punched him the face" I say. "Hurtful" Khalil says. " sorry boo you know I love you" I smile up at him. He smiles back.

"And now for the all new BET awards kiss cam" the host says... Since when did the awards have a kiss cam. I have nothing to worry about. I have Khalil next to me. I look around Nd see that trey is also next me. Oh no.. Please no no no no no. I look up at the screen and just my luck it's trey and I. I have to admit I really want to kiss him but I can't let him know that. The next thing was extremely shocking. He grabbed my face and kissed me. Wow I forgot how good his lips tasted. I hear clapping but I'm ignoring it as I enjoy the moment. Someone pull me from him.. Just so turns out to be dad. He gives me a warning look and sink into my seat.

So yesterday was fun.. When trey kissed me all my feeling came back which made me hate him more for that. Since it's Saturday I deserve a nice all you can sleep day. Mom and dad are away so it's me Ashley and Romeo. There is a ring at the door. I cover my self up in blankets, the others can get it. A few minutes later there's a knock at my door, I told the girls and Khalil not to disturb me today what part of that don't they understand, I groan and get up to answer my door. As soon as I do I'm stuck in my spot. "Trey?" I ask. "You where right about everything I should have listened to you baby I'm sorry." Hol' up don't you dare call me that and I was right about what?" I ask, "Nicolette jerry checked the French data base and she's no where to be found.. She part of an organisation that's trying to shut down the spy unit she was the inside man." He says. "Sorry I don't care anymore" I say about to close my door. "Riley please I'm asking for your forgiveness" he says. "You think just because your girlfriend who you dumbed me for just cause you thought I was jealous of you spending time with her turned out to be evil, that you can just come back to me and Expect me to forgive you straight away?" I yell. He looks down in shame. "News flash it doesn't work that way trey..." I start but he cuts me off. I push him away from me even though it took all my power to not kiss back. " I love you but you'll just hurt me again" I say and close the door. I sigh and fall asleep thinking. WHAT DID I JUST DO? I just let trey get away... Again.