26

"Arrgghhh" I groan as I bounce on my bag. I bought so many things it won't close. "Hey king do you.." I start. "My bag is already filled with your stuff that's all I ever pack" he says. I laugh. There's a knock on the door. Kings goes and answers it. "Hey hey hey" bree smiles. "Hey here fold this DVD player and bounce on my suitcase with me" I say she gives me a weird look. "You too trey" I say pulling them both. They sit on it and I zip it up. "Thank you" I smile. "So your leaving us?" Bree says. "Yes I know but I have a world tour coming up so I'll be back" I say. They both hug me. "Now I got you guys these" I say going to the table and giving bree a SnapBack that says queen on it and trey one that says king on it. King actually has one like it. Lol "we gotta hit the road or we won't make it in time" jenny says phone in one ear my schedule in her hand and coffe in her other hand. "Here babe let me help" king says. She nods and passes him my schedule. I knew they would end up together and he doesn't care if she's bi. I turn to trey wishing I could tell him how much I still love him. I hold back the tears as the flashbacks keep combing back to me. But he's happy with Bree and I really need to ever that. "I guess this is bye again" I say. "Yah" he sighs. I hold my hand out but he pulls me in for a hug and hugs me tightly. "I'm gonna miss you so much" he says. "Me too" I say into his neck. The words 'I love you' where at the tip of my tongue but I couldn't say them. It would ruin so much. I let go and we both have red eyes and are chuckling at how horrible we both look. "Take care of him Bree" I say. She smiles and nods then hugs, she whispers "I know you still love him.. He loves you too" she says. She is so kind hearted.

Treys. P.o.v
as she leaves the hurt from years ago comes back to me. Why do things have to be so complicated. "Why don't you just break up with me" a voice says. I turn to Bree and she's looking right at me. "You love her don't you" she says her eyes glossing up. I can't lie to her, "yes" I answer. "Look I love you and that means when your happy I'm happy. Even if it means your a lot happier with her. She's perfect for you. I see the way you both look at each other. She loves you enough to except us. But I can't stop the bond you guys have.. Go after her before she leaves" she says. "I love you" I say. " I know you do " she smiles and kisses me. "Now go get your girl" she says. I smile as I run to my car. Damn stupid traffic I'll never get to the airport in time.

riley. P.o.v
i hear a call that my jet is ready. As I go up the stairs I hear someone yelling my name. Sounds a lot like trey. I turn around. Oh my god it is trey. He's running up to me. I go down the stairs and as soon as he reaches me he lifts me up and makes our lips meet. I gladly kiss back. I forgot how amazing it felt to kiss him I hear flashing and camera sounds but I don't care. After who knows how long we break up for air. He smiles, down at me. All I have to do is look into his eyes and know everything. "She let you?" I ask. He nods, "be mine again please" he asks. "But.. The distance my job your job everything" I say. "I could come with you and work around the world I thought about it in the car and called my boss" he says. I smile. "I love you I never stopped" I say. "I love you too" he says kissing me again. "Ahem we need to leave" king says. "Trey you coming or nah" jenny asks. "But I'm not packed all my stuff " he says. "Well call people to do that leggo" jenny says. I smile as we go into the jet. My life is back to complete.

Revenge (sequel to mindless protection program)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें