11

The familiar horn blows again. Argh time for training again. Well the break was nice while it lasted. I get my bathroom stuff and go to the girls bathrooms . The all go silent as soon as they see I entered " if you still talking bout taking my boyfriend get a life" I say annoyed. " someone is in a bad mood" trinny says coming up to me. " don't blame you" jenny ads. I take my shower and change into sweats. I place my bracelet on and tie my hair so it's more neat. " breakfast in 5 minutes" the computer voice says. Trinny jenny and I link arms and walk out. On our way Romeo trey and king cought up to us. " hey baby" trey smiles. " hey" I smile up at him. " romy" I squeal and hug my brother. We haven't talked properly or anything for such a long time. My twin brother will always be my fav person in the world no matter what.. Even if I get married he will be my favorite person. " hey riles" he smiles and hugs me back. " I miss you" I say. " hehe I miss you too sis " he smiles.

" ok this is a combat exercise , Kelsey choose a person to fight remember all the techniques you learned today both of you" the coach says. I look around and choose king. I know he's a lot stronger than me but I can take him.... I think. He smirks. He starts first all I do is concerntrate on making him hurt him self and tyre him self out first. Then just one blow and he's on the ground. I hear clapping as I look around and feel my cheeks heat up. " that is a great new technique well done" the coach says. " she gets the guy and the moves" I hear someone whispers. I decide to ignore them a few more people go then it's drakes turn. He smirks at me then trey. " hmm trey" he says. What trey is not even on our level yet. Trey steps up. Argh can't dare to watch. But I have to. As they start my mouth falls. Trey is beating drake by a lot. He is a fast learner. The bell rings and he stops. " that's for touching my girlfriend" I hear trey whisper to him. Awww he cares.

*skipping camp cause it would be really boring if the whole story was there. 5 MONTHS LATER*
well we flew through the course we aren't suppose to graduate till next year but we did so well. Trinny jenny and I are getting ready for the graduation ceremony, and drake.. He's still a douche. Trey.... We are still together but haven't been as close as we used to be. Probably cause of this training camp. I caught up jermy a few times. He might move back to Atlanta in while. " after this we are ready to go on special assignments other than those small boring ones" trinny says. I nod.

" please stand up to congratulate the new teen spies of our society" jerry says. My mom and dad cheer along with the rest of her childhood spy friends. Treys dad stand up cheering as well. Trey and it hold hands, when we get back it's back to school which means his reputation he needs to keep. I have no reputation so I'll make a new one, but I just hope I won't be treys target anymore. But he tells me he loves me so he won't resort to that... I think. Drake smirks at me and blows a kiss. I give him the finger as we walk to our parents, good bye to this place. Not that it's any better back in Atlanta. There are more sluts back there * no offense to anyone who lives in the ATL* " you ready to go back to school,?" Trey asks. I shrug. As much as this place had it's bad side it's better than my old school.

We in the car back to Atlanta " I love you" trey says. " I love you too trey-bae" I say. Romeo him and i talk for bit then I start slowly falling asleep.