Horror movie

Sorry for late updates I can't find any new idea to write about. Hope you enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you woke up excited to see b/n because you two were going on a date!

It's been so long since you two went on a date together, so just thinking about what you two could do was so exciting.

You got ready and waited for b/n's call because he said he would come pick you up.

You waited....

Now it's been an hour and he still didn't come, you started to get worried about him so you decided to go see what's wrong.

You got out of your house, your parents weren't home yet.

You reached b/n's house.

You call him on the phone but he doesn't answer his phone.

You Knock on the door to see his mom Infront of you. "Oh y/n ! How are you? It's been so long" bn's mom says.
" Yeah I'm good it's nice to see you again ma'am !" .

"By the way where is b/n?" You ask

"Oh... B/n is upstairs he is sleeping" she says. "Come in" .

You go inside and go to b/n's room upstairs. You hear b/n's mom say to you "hey Y/n i'm going now! There are some cookies in the kitchen! See you later darling~"

You hear the door close.

You open his door and see him sleeping.
*More like Unconscious" 

You go sit beside him relieved that nothing bad happened but you were sad that he forgot about your date.

"B/n wake up" you say, he doesn't move a single muscle , you start to get worried what if he really was Unconscious...

You shake him to wake up "B/N WAKE UP! ". He finally moves.

He groans "yes babe.." he says.

"BABE...!" then he says getting up looking at you surprised from the figure Infront of him... How and when did you get here...

You sigh.

He lays back on bed " babe what brought you here so early?" He asks.

"So early? It's 3 pm now." You say showing him the phone.

"W..what! Wow... Why didn't my alarm work..."

"I think it did work b/n but you were just too sleepy to hear anything from around you"

"Yeah right.. come here" he opens his arms for you.

"Don't you forget something...?" You ask crossing your arms.

He froze for a moment "oh... T the date..." He says rubbing the back of his neck " how did I forget... I'm sorry y/n.. i promise I'll make it up to you." He says and gets closer to you "i'm sorry..?"

You look away, he gets more close trying to make eye contact with you but you try to avoid it.

He pecks your lips " i'm sorry hm?" He pouts.
"No." You smile a little and avoid him. He pecks your lips again and again "babyy I'm sorryy" he gives you his puppy eyes that you cannot say "No" to.

You smile "okay, I forgive you" 

"Yess! Let's stay today together home deal?"

He kisses you one last kiss you push him slightly "umm.. b/n can we go brush our teeth?" You ask awkwardly.