Travel

You were staring out of the window as the snow was falling ,hands on the glass of the window you stayed like this for an hour feeling bored.

When you realize how much you have been like this you felt your hands getting very cold "oh my hands are cold" you walk searching for b/n "i need to get warm" you say putting your hands Infront of you like a zombie as you walk to b/n who is washing the dishes.

*Here he is ,aw poor baby washing the dishes when it's so cold like this*. You think walking to him.

He was washing the dishes calmly , he didn't realize you were behind him.

You put your cold hands under his hoodie on his back feeling his warm body.

B/n jumps in shock screaming from the coldness that suddenly hit his body.

"WHAT THE F*CK Y/N YOU SCARED THE SH*T out of me" he said shouting.

"I just felt cold and wanted to get warm ... Anyways I'm feeling bored isn't there anything we can do?" You ask leaving him and walking to the fridge grabbing Ice cream and went to sit in the couch.

B/n followed you and sat Infront of you.

"You're feeling bored?" He ask caressing your hair.

You nod eating Ice cream.

"Then ...wanna go somewhere..?" He ask

"What do you mean?" You ask titling your head.

B/n grabs something from his pocket "ta da~~" he says showing you tickets for a plane.

You jump out of the couch "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! WE ARE GOING TO TRAVEL TOGETHER!!!" you ask happily as you jump hugging him.

He giggles hugging you and spin around with you hugging him.

"Where are we going?" You ask facing him still hugging him.

"To c/n ( country name)" he says smiling as he was really very happy that you liked it.

"You are kidding! I never went there oh god how much i wanted to go there, b/n you are the best I love you" you said.

"I love you too" b/n said as he looked at your eyes then your lips smiling as you two leaned in kissing eachother.

Time skip~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and b/n went to your room to get ready for traveling.

"Oh right when are we going?"

"Tomorrow" he said smiling.

"Oh gosh I have to get ready here grab these for me" you say giving him a bunch of clothes and other things that you think you are going to need there.

B/n was standing silent watching you going here and there preparing everything as if it was the end of the world.

"Aah... Babe are you sure you are going to need this?" B/n says grabbing your stuffed animals .

"Umm ofcourse duh! I can't sleep without it" you say continuing to grab everything you will need.

( I mean Of course you will need these things, guys just don't get it)

When you finished packing you went to hug b/n again " i really love you b/n thank you so much" you kiss him on the cheek.

"Anything for you sweetheart now let's go sleep?" He said.