pool date

*hmmm what is this buzzing sound* you think to yourself rubbing the sleep off your eyes.

you grab your phone to see a phone call from your boyfriend, a smile appear on your face you cough to clear your voice answering the phone

"hello"

"good morning angel, did you have a good night?"

"yes~ hearing your voice first thing after waking up is a good morning for sure~"

b/n giggles "then get ready and come outside, I'm waiting outside your house"

you jump off your bed "WHAT" you look outside your window to see him sitting in his car

"oh oh okay!!! I'll get ready quickly...!" you end the call to run quickly to the bathroom to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~

you took 30 minutes to get ready.

you then go to meet B/n , he gets out of the car with a beautiful flower bouquet, you blush slightly. he gives you the bouquet " happy birthday y/n"

*oh right!!! today is my BIRTHDAY*

"oh, you remembered haha. thank you so much i really love the flowers"

"do you mind giving me your time today?"

"of course I don't mind" you giggle "what will we do today?"

"you'll find out later" he winks at you and goes to open the car door for you.

you follow him and sit in the passenger seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you finally arrived your destination.

"we arrived, princess" he says smiling at you before getting out of the car opening the door for you.

you get out looking around to realize your boyfriend has rented a villa for three days, just the two of you.

your jaw drop as you look around, there's a beautiful private pool as well. isn't that a dream??* you think to yourself.

you hug b/n tightly "you're the bestt" you jump happily and go to explore the place

b/n looks at you happily "she's so cute" and follows you.

you stop suddenly and run to b/n "what will i do?? i didn't bring any clothes with me other than what im wearing!!"

"don't worry babe, I already took care of that" he opens the wardrobe for you to see he already bought couple pajamas and swimsuit for both of you.

your eyes get brighter "woaah b/n i can't believe you did all that"

"anything for you my dear, let's change to our house wear?"

you nod, Grab your pajamas and go to another room to change.

After finishing you come back to the first room to see B/n still haven't changed his clothes yet.