Injured

A/n: this story is requested by Kyanna_xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to see that b/n was not beside you ,you went the the living room to see him setting on the couch he looked worried.

You walked to him still with your messy bed hair and still closing one eye.

"B/n..." You call for him but he doesn't respond.
*What is he thinking about...*you think to yourself going closer to him and bowing so that you could face him waving infront of his face "heey B/n!!". He flinches away from you but then realise that it was just you with your messy hair.

You roll your eyes "what are you thinking about?! And why do you look so worried?" You ask setting beside him.

"Well... I'm having a football match today..." He says

"And...?" You ask.

"Well Do you remember the guy that liked you since middle school?" B/n says. You don't reply but the look in your eyes say it all.

"Well we got into fight and I challenged him to play football game"

"And what will happen to the loser?" You ask.

"Well ... He said it's enough for y/n to see her boyfriend loses infront of her to know what she has missed" He said worryingly.

"It's not like it's your first time playing it b/n! You are so perfect at playing it and you know it!" You say to b/n comforting him.

"Yeah you are right i'm much better than he is ,y/n go and get ready because we are going to end this silly challenge" b/n said standing up with a bravery  look in his eyes, you smiled to him and pecked his lips going to the bathroom to get ready.

When you finished wearing your clothes you applied this trendy wet MakeUp you spent alot of time doing it.

When b/n finished wearing his clothes he came to your shared room seeing you with that Glowing face "oh y/n you're sweating so much it's pretty hot right here right?" He said giving you cold water when he finished drinking from it.

You look at him with *Are you serious* look in your face and didn't take the bottle from his hands.

"What..." He says confused.

~~Time skip~~~~~

You arrived at the place where b/n and E/n (enemy name) are going to play the match.

You sat down and there was a crowd watching.

B/n was able to notice you among all those people. He waved at you and you waved back cheering for him as the game started.

B/n was so good at this game he scored 4 goals only in the first minutes. While E/n was losing every time he looked very jealous.

When he saw b/n waving at you while jumping and you waving back at him when he scored a goal. That was it he had enough of this he won't let b/n steal you from him first and then his fans.

When the game started again E/n ran towards b/n who was already running with his fastest way, and kicked his legs which caused b/n to fall on his head and break his legs.

"B/n!!!" You screamed running through the crowd to b/n who was on the ground and his head started to bleed.

It wasn't a normal fall, he was injured . Badly.

You went to b/n shaking him to wakeup but he didn't respond your eyes got watery and your breath was shaking .

The ambulance came and took him to the hospital you were beside him all the time.

The nurse took him and you were asking like crazy about him.

When the doctor came out of the room you ran to him " How is he , is he okay? Did something bad happen?" You say sobbing .

"Don't worry he is okay he broke his leg and won't be able to stand on it for a month until we take off his medical splint. He is Unconscious but he will wake up in few days maybe tomorrow so don't worry" the doctor said and
Added "you can go see him now" and left.

You went inside the room and your eyes were red and puffy.

You sat beside him and held his hands crying until you fell asleep beside him.

You woke and the nurse came to the room "the doctor said he will wakeup tomorrow" the nurse said and you nodded and went outside.

You bought a Bouquet of flowers and went again to the hospital after you got home and washed your face and stuff.

It was night and you were still beside b/n waiting for him to wake up.

You fell asleep again.

You woke up feeling someone pressing your hand you looked up to see it was b/n. your eyes widened as you hugged him tightly "ouch..." He says giggling you get off of him quickly "sorry..." You say wiping your tears away.

You stand up awkwardly and gave him the bouquet you bought smiling with tears falling out of your puffy eyes.

B/n smiles "are you okay?" He asks.

"No..i mean yes ...are you okay?" You ask

"Yes. I'm good as much as you are beside me y/n" he says with a warm smile on his lips.

He took one of the flowers and put it on his hair behind his ears and laughs awkwardly.

*Is he really okay why is he laughing like this... Did something bad happen to his brain?*you think to yourself worried about him nothing much.

"B/n..." You say , b/n looks at you and respond with a hmm? .

"A..are.. you r..really o okay? Nothing bad happened to your brain right?" You ask awkwardly but you just wanted to make sure he is okay.

He looks at you with a shook in his eyes "what do you mean?"

You point to the flower on his head awkwardly.

He then realizes and roll his eyes playfully taking it off .

"No put it back you looked cute..."you said as he geggles and put it back,you grab your phone and take a picture of him as he make the flower face .he looked so cute.

~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✓
A/N : I'M SOOO sorry for not updating for a long time... My fish died and i had a lot of exams these last weeks and i couldn't focus.

Sorry for making you wait for such a long time please forgive me

  I miss him so bad,🥺😢💔