Dirty minded

That's cringe as hell⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B/n's eyes were so focused,

"Y/n please do it!" He says whining.

"No I want to watch you doing it yourself Now!" You say aggressively.

"But...please y/n do it for me this time huh?"

"No."

His eyes was so focused, sweat drops started forming on his forehead.

After awhile.

"Can you Please stop sucking this thing! I can't focus because of you..." B/n says.

"No."

"Y/n p please s stop..."

"But I like lollipop...!" You say pouting.

"I can't focus on my game I'm about to get killed because of you!"

"Can you please leave this game and do the dishes!! You told me you would do it today! But all you say is y/n please can you do it for me?" You say mocking him.

"Ugh...fine I got killed anyways" he sighs getting up and takes your lollipop as it was his favourite flavour.

You run after him to take it back but he puts it in his mouth.

"I licked it so It's mine now" he says.

"It was the last one..." You say with a sad tone.

"Wait here I'll be back" he says putting his jacket on and heading out of the house.

"Where are you going?" You say .
"Wait." B/n says as he goes out.

You go to your bedroom and set on the bed waiting for him and the lollipop , grabbing your phone you watch anything till he comes back.

After a few minutes you hear the front door shut off and footsteps coming towards the bedroom.

You sit on the bed as b/n opens the door holding something behind his back.

He comes in with a smile on his face and the lollipop still with him.

"Tadaa!" He says giving you a bag that is full of sweets and lollipops different flavours.

your eyes shine brightly and take the bag from him.

"Wow you bought me all those things! Just for me?" You say.

"Well... You can share them if you want haha no I'm just kidding it's all yours hun"

"Thank you soooo much I love so much you're the best" you say giving him a hug.

"Yeah I know" b/n says chuckling.
You two walk to the living room and set on the couch turning on the T.V to watch some movie while eating the snacks.

After a while watching the movie. B/n grabs the chocolate stakes and finishes it alone without you even trying it, there was a last one he put it in his mouth and you look up at him "hey.. can I have it? It looks good" you say.

B/n looks at you "you ate all the other things and still want to eat this? Haha" he says chuckling and looking up at the t.v.

"Please b/n just one bite!" You say giving b/n puppy eyes.

"You want it?" He ask. You get up and sit on the couch with your legs on it giving him all your attention like a puppy.

"Yes..." .

B/n smirks and put it in his mouth and points at it " take it" he says

You hesitate before going to take it, you take a bite nervously you are so close to him , you take another bite. Now that you are so close to him you could feel his breath hitting your face. You decided to stop you had what you want . When you were about to lean back b/n pushed his lips towards yours and closed the gap between your lips.

You closed your eyes feeling butterflies in your stomach as your face heat up. This kiss was so passionate and sweet that you didn't want it to end. You two stop to take your breath, b/n looks at you before leaning in for another last time.

"Did you like it?"b/n asks his face still close to you and he was smiling at your blushing face.

You nod. "Do you want more? I'll go buy you more if you want!" He says smirking.

You look up at him in confused face * oh shit he was not talking about the kiss.. he was talking about the chocolate...* You think to yourself.

"No don't go it's okay I'm bored of sweets now." You say.

"Okay" b/n says as you two continue on watching the movie.

You felt your eyes get heavier you tried to stay awake but you couldn't. "B/n... I'm so sleepy..".

"Oh... Really? This early y/n!"

"Yes.."
"Oh.. too bad I wanted to do something fun with you... Guess it's not today then." B/n says

Your eyes widened as you heard those words. "What do you mean! What do you want to do?!" You ask wide awake not like before.

B/n laughs at your cuteness and how you got nervous just by talking.

He pats your head "it's nothing y/n let's go to sleep haha" he says as he gets up.

You grab his hand "no wait... I wanna know..!" You say stuttering. *Shit why am I asking him! Let's go to sleep! .. no no I need to know is it what I'm thinking! * You think.

B/n leans over and whispers in your ear " let's go to the bedroom.. I wanna do something with you. Babe!" He said and winked at you.

You get up and follow him to the bedroom.

As you get there he closes the door behind you.

"Go lay on the bed" b/n says and you do as he said.

"Take off your shirt and wait for me" b/n says.

You did as he told you.

After a few moments you felt him setting on you and his hands on your back he starts to give you a massage. "W why are you doing that?" You ask.

"You seemed so tired all day I wanted you to feel better to sleep well" he says and gets closer to your ear "why? Did you want me to do something else?" He says chuckling.

Your face turned so red that b/n could see it "N no I didn't..." You say stuttering.

B/n giggles as he continues his massage his hands were warm it made you feel so relaxed and this is when you realized it you were really tired. "B/n.." you say trying to control yourself not to fall asleep.

"Yes baby?"

"I love you" you say before drifting to sleep.

B/n smiles "I love you too" he kisses your cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To have created love like that out of absolutely nothing - it was a sort of miracle, wasn't it?"
- Marianne Wiggins

️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter I spent a whole month trying to find any idea sorry for being late!
Love you 💜