long distance relationship🌸pt2🌸

This is pt 2 of the last one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You break the hug looking at him Feeling your cheeks burning, he holds your hands and you both start walking the street with snow falling softly on both of you.

"When did you arrive B/n?" You ask

"Hmm about one hour ago, I couldn't wait any longer to see you Y/n.."

"Then, why didn't you tell me! So I could've went to the airport and met you there." You say

"Well.. there was something I needed to do , plus I knew you went out with your family so I didn't want to ruin this for you!" He says smiling while you both walking on the street

There's barley anyone walking  on the streets expect for you both.

You look around wondering why is it so empty you can literally hear your own voice Echo a little bit while talking not so loud.

"How long are you staying here for..?" You ask

"Hmmm Haven't thought about it actually.. maybe I'll stay here for 2 weeks?"

You stop walking and he looks back at you "what's wrong babe?" He asks

"I just got to see you for the first time... And you saying you'll go after 2 weeks...?"

" Oh , Hey hey Look! I'll come to visit you more often from now on!" He says holding your cheeks with both his hands.

"Plus, I'll spend every single minute in this two weeks with you. And only you. Hm?" He says smiling softly as your eyes meet , He kisses your forehead and holds your hand again walking the street.

"Uhh It's getting cold B/n.. We should head to our home."

"Oh your home? Umm are your parents okay with it..?"

You nod " my parents Like you so they wouldn't mind you staying with us!"

B/n stands still like he is waiting for something to happen

"Oh Y/n Look!  I think there will be a snow storm soon!"b/n says

"Ooh that's why that's why the streets are empty" "we should hurry up , but my parents home is far... And there is no car with us nor Taxi.." you say freaking out.

"What should we do B/N!?"

"O oh look! Isn't this a hotel over there?" " How about we stay there the night, and go to your parents home tomorrow?" He says grinning.

"H hotel..? For the night.?" Your face turns red from the thoughts that just came to your mind.

B/n leans closer to you " you're not thinking of anything weird aren't ya?" He says smirking.

You blush even more "n no!! What do you mean b by that!?"

He chuckles " you know what I mean , your face says it all" he gets even closer to you, you start feeling his breath hitting your lips , you shut your eyes closed.

B/n looks at you smiling softly "Let's go!" He says and starts walking the way to the hotel.

You open your eyes and feel more embarrassed but you follow him anyways.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

You both enter your room that he booked.

"Wow , The view is great from here!" You say looking outside the balcony.

B/n stares at you staring at the view " yes, really beautiful" he says while looking at you with dreamy eyes.

You explore the room more and then something grabs your attention. The bathroom doors are see-through...

"Umm Isn't the door a bit suspicious?" You ask

"Hmm I don't know , maybe? But anyways I need to take a shower so you better not look, or do. I can't really tell you what to do" he says and enters the bathroom.

You sit on bed and look around.

You think for seconds and then walk to the bathroom door tiptoeing. you try to take a glance but he wasn't in the shower.. and all of a sudden you see him Infront of you right behind the door.

Standing there shirtless it was at this moment that you knew you ***** up

"Caught red handed" he says and you start running he follows you and falls on top of you..

A moment of silence both of you staring at eachother He leans in for a kiss , you close your eyes as you could hear your heart pounding so hard you could feel it in your chest.

You could feel his soft lips on yours his hands grabbing yours his body is so close to yours that you could feel his heart beat fasten as well. His lips were so warm so soft and sweet It felt like heaven that you didn't want this moment to end. You both stop to take your breath you look into his eyes It's full of love and lust for you.

His face was red as well " I've been waiting for this moment for so long y/n..." He mumbles between his breath.

He leans for another kiss that was more passionate than the first one.

He stops and then walks back to the bathroom. He looks at you Scratch his neck " Uhh I'm so tired from today's Trip It was sooo long and tiring" he says whining

You look at him " then go shower quickly and come to sleep" you say not looking him in the eyes as you feel so embarrassed and nervous right now.

"Uhh It was soo tiring... Can you help me shower? Babe?" He asks like a baby.

You look at him in shock "n no way I'm doing that!"

He pouts " why not?"

"I umm You... I mean , I just can't..." You facepalm.

He chuckles" It's okay babe I'll be right back , ok?"

"Ok!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You fell asleep as you were waiting for him to finish taking a shower.

He comes back and looks at you for a few minutes and then turns off the lights.

He Lays beside you and stares at your face for a few more minutes as a warm smile was drawn on his face, watching you sleeping beside him after all this time he finally got to see you, touch you and spend time with you like any other couples do.

He pecks your lips and does it one more time smiles and falls asleep as well.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

A/n : hope you enjoyed this chapter T.T sorry for my very late updates it's only one week left And I'm done! So stay tuned for more~^^🌸