study together

You woke up in the morning knowing it was the worst day of a month *yes it was period*

You felt uncomfortable and extremely painful in your lower stomach.

Your point of view

Today i'm feeling really sick ,and I have to study all day because my finals are really very soon.

I got out of bed to take medicine so that it can help me a little bit not to feel the pain.

No one's point of view

You go to the bathroom ,after finishing your morning routine you go to the kitchen. Your stomach still hurts you .

You open the fridge ,but you didn't really feel hungry you felt sick that you didn't want to eat anything.

*sigh ...forget about it i won't eat*

You felt really sick but still you have to study.

You go back to your room setting on your desk to start studying .

*why isn't this medicine doing anything!* you think as you continue studying .

You hear your phone notification .
You grab your phone to see it was a message from b/n .

B/n: "y/n ...did you wakeup?"
Y/n:"yes , and now i'm studying"
B/n:"me too "
B/n:"i'm bored😧"
Y/n:"me too 😢and i'm sick too"
B/n:"sick! !Why what's wrong babe?"
Y/n:"i'm having a really bad stomach ache"
B/n:"oh should i come over ? So we can study together?"
Y/n:"sounds like a good idea ,okay i'm waiting for you!😊"
B/n:"i'll be there in 5 minuets"
Y/n:"okayy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time passes as you are waiting for him in your roam .

You hear a knock on the front door you jump out of your chair but the pain stops you so you sit again waiting for him .

Your mother opened the door for him. Before she went to her job place . "Take care of y/n please !" Your mother says to him.
"Don't worry ma'am " he says to her before she leaves the home.

You hear his footsteps coming closer to your room ,he opens the door to see you setting on your chair as you gave him a smile.

"Remember to knock on the door before you enter!" You say still smiling.
"Oh... sorryyy" he goes outside the room and close the door knocking on it"may I come in" he asks .
You chuckle "yes" he opens the door coming to you .

" How are you doing babe?" B/n asked .

" I'm fine ... thanks" you say looking at him smiling .

"Are you sure?" He asks kneeling so he can face you .

"Y..yes I'm fine. Let's study!" You say.

"Okay" he says kissing your forehead before getting up going yo your bed to set and he brought the books he will study in today.

So you two now are studying and you were really focused.

Half an hour had passed and you were still focusing on studying or should I say were trying to ...

"Y/n... i'm bored..." b/n says.

"Me too , let's have a rest!"you suggest

"Thanks god because my brain stopped working " he giggles .

"Let's Eat something!" B/n says .

"I ...don't really wanna Eat...i'm not hungry" you say.

"Y/n you sure are okay?" B/n looks at you concerned.

You look down as a tear dropped from your eye.

B/n hurries to you "y/n what's wrong?.. you are still having stomach ache?" He asks worried about you.

You nod as a respond

"Does it hurt that bad ?" B/n asks wiping your tears away.

"Y...yes.." you say tears dropping from your eyes.

He kisses your forehead "wait" he says to you as he goes to the kitchen preparing a warm drink for you.
Going back to your room he lifts you up putting you on your bed,

Putting a soft pillow behind your back to feel more comfortable.

Giving you the warm drink that he had prepared for you,and putting a warm compresses on your lower stomach to help reducing the pain.

Turning on the conditioner so that you can feel more comfortable .

"Thank you..." you say to him.

"It's okay I'm sorry for not noticing all that time I thought you became better"b/n says as his eyes softened looking at you.

"So... do you like the *any warm drink you prefer*?" He asked .

You smiled because you know he is trying to make you forget about the pain trying to Preoccupies  you He is such a lovely caring person you love him so much ...

As all these thoughts came to your mind you forgot to say yes that you liked it alot .

He looked upset "okayy... so i guess i'm not that good at making it!" B/n says  pouting

"What ...N no I ..I mean yes it's really good" you say to him.

"What were you thinking about?" He asks .

"About how you are an amazing person and how i'm lucky to have you ...I love you" you say to him blushing

"Wow...I never thought that you would actually tell me ... but you know what ? I love you too"b/n says kissing your cheeks.

"So are you gonna continue studying ,or you gonna rest for today and start from tomorrow?"he asks

"No, I have to study today ,I don't wanna waste any time!" You say to him and continue "i'm so afraid that i might fail..."

"Don't worry y/n you are not gonna fail any exams and i'll study with you everyday " b/n says comforting you

Time passes and you two were talking about random things .

You suddenly realized that the pain is gone now you don't feel any pain anymore .

You hug b/n tightly , "how about we have a snack while studying?" He asks smiling at you .

"Yeah ,why not let's go!" You say smiling at him .

You grab a snack from the kitchen going back to your room you start studying together again but this time you two are setting on the desk together sharing the snacks the ideas and thoughts .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was supposed to be the worse day of a month but it turned out to be the most amazing day of a month without you planning it .

B/n is really the person that you can rely on at every situation.

No matter what happens to you , he will be beside you.

For the very last time.  

~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N :Hoped you liked this chapter ,also i'm sorry for not updating these last two days .
I was really tired and i had to study for my chemistry Exam .

I LOVE YOU💜