Lazy day

You woke up with b/n still sleeping.
You shake him to wakeup "b/n ...wakeup !. " .
"Hmmm..." b/n groans turning his face the other way waving his hands to you so you let him sleep alittle bit more .

" okay fine ..." you say getting up going to the bathroom . Washing your face putting toner ,serum  cream and going out of bathroom .

Going to your bedroom you see that b/n is still sleeping ...

"Sigh..." ."when will he wakeup... it's not like he slept before me " you say as you go to brush your messy hair going to the kitchen.
*i don't want to cook anything *
You grab a bag of crunches and go setting on the couch turning on the T.V .
As you continue watching your morning favourite show * I let him sleep for another hour won't he wake up now..*
You go to your bedroom again sighing that he actually still sleeping ...

"B/n ... wakeup please i feel bored
..."
"Just a few minutes please y/n.." he mumbles .
you jump laying on his back    "okay"
As you start playing with his hair , showering kisses all over his face waiting for a response .but he didn't do a thing...
"Doesn't that annoy you ?!"  You ask
"Hmm Not at all keep going.."
*uhhh..* "you know what ...i give up sleep as much as you want i don't care.." you say leaving the room.

B/n POV
Woah... y/n really makes me wanna sleep more" i hear her mumbling something that i wasn't paying attention at .. wait... why did she stopped Noo please don't go
I turn my head looking for her she is not in the room anymore.

End of b/n pov

You go back to the couch continuing to eat your snacks.
You hear his footsteps coming closer to you . Setting beside you
"Good morning" he says smiling

"You mean good afternoon" you say not looking at him .
"Well i guess it would be better good night" he says getting up
"Wait" you grab his hand.
"Why?" He asks " stay w...with me ...please " you say .he smiles setting beside you again.

Staring at your snacks as you eat them "give me one y/n!"
he says smiling like a child .
"No , go get you some from the kitchen " you say groaning
"No, i want these ,give me some please "
"Nope"
"Ahh you asked for that .."
You didn't pay attention to what he said as you feel his lips against yours pressed softly as you blush like a fool he takes the whole bag of snacks from your hand and gets up when he had what he want ...
"Yaaaa" you groan "that's not funny" you say angrily . B/n comes setting beside you giving you one snack so that you won't be sad .
"At least go wash your teeth " you say to him
"What ..why? My smell isn't bad" He says smelling his mouth " oh... or i think it is ... i'll go hehe" he says walking straight to the bathroom without adding another word.
You smile to yourself of what just happened . As you hear him calling you from the bathroom.
" y/n can you come here for a while " he says as you sigh getting up to see what does this kid need from you .
"What's wrong?" You ask him
"Nothing i just want you to be beside me " .
"Okay" you say
He keeps brushing his teeth as he notices you looking at his abs .
"Do you like my abs ? Y/n" he says giggling .
"H..huh..? No I just was.."
"Stare as much as you want babe " he says smirking and winking at you.
You blush really hard " i was just wondering why does guys like to sleep shirtless ?" You ask

" well ...i guess because it makes me sleep more comfortably and freely ..! I guess..!" He answers washing his face
"Interesting" you say
"Wait let me do my skincare routine for you" you suggest
"No it's okay i can wash my face for myself" he say
"No, wait "  you grab your facial cleanser putting it on his face and gently massage his face with your fingers then you let him wash his face . Grab the toner splash it all over his face and start tapping
" wow y/n i like this feeling" he says as he was wearing the bandana to not make his hair wet from the skincare products .
You finish it seeing him looking at himself in the mirror " wow i already feel myself as a prince "

You giggle of his cuteness .

Time skipped~~~

You were at the kitchen you cooked a quick delicious lunch for yourself as you started eating it at the kitchen  b/n coming to you

"Y/n I love you" he says getting closer to you.
*why all of sudden there must be something he is planning for * you think to yourself as you humm as a respond he gets even closer to you "stop " you say continuing to eat as you stopped his hands from having your lunch .
"You didn't think i would Easley recognise it..!" You say continuing to eat
"Aah y/n i'm really hungry give me bite "
"You should have asked at the first time here" you say giving him a bite but all of sudden the sandwich wasn't in your hand anymore he ate it all in a one bite!!...
"Yaaah" you scream at him as he runs almost laughing but you almost could hear it *ahh of course   because he fill his mouth with my beautiful sandwich*

You then made yourself another one going to set on the computer as you finished your sandwich you see a video and it's title is a  turtle eating for an hour . You open the video .
B/n came from behind you "y/n what are you watching ?"

You turn around to face him knowing he would think that you are really weird or maybe "bored"

You stare at each other weirdly for alittle bit he comes setting beside you "interesting" he says .

As you two watch the video till the very End

~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
Hello again ... well i don't know what to say i was bored and didn't know what to write and sorry for updating late today .
I love you💜