Cake🍰

So this part will be based on the last part ! If you haven't read it yet,it's okay you still can read this part . I just said that because it will be more fun reading the full scenario.
Enjoy~~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been 2 days since b/n's birthday.

You talked together on the phone but didn't see each other because he was busy these two last days.

In The day after b/n's birthday~

Y/f came to your house because you invited her to come over, you two spend the whole day eating playing and watching movies together.

You two decided to order beer and chicken.

You had fun talking together but you didn't notice that you actually drank 3 cans of beer that you got drunk your friend left the home because it was late, and you slept not knowing what's happening.

The next morning.

You woke up feeling a very bad headache, regretting that you drank so much beer yesterday you get out of bed searching for medicine pills .

As you go to the kitchen opening the roof and take the medicine, you grab a cup of water and go to sit on the couch drinking the pills.

You open your phone to call b/n when you hear someone knocking on your front doors.

You stand up wondering who would come to your house at this moment.

You open the door to see b/n standing infront of you smiling his cute smile.

Your eyes widen as you jump on him hugging him.

"Hey n/n" (nick name) he says smiling as you peck his lips.

He lets you down "come in" you say to him as he enters the home.

"I missed you y/n sorry for not coming these last days but i was really very busy with my parents..." he says.

"No, it's okay i missed you too!" You two go setting on the couch.

You see him wearing the watch you gave him as his birthday present.

"It looks good on you!" You say smiling to him.

"What ..oh this you know darling there is nothing that doesn't look good on me" he says smirking so you hit his shoulder lightly giggling "hey stop" he chuckles when you wear a serious look on your face "No, seriously stop!" He gulps "yes, sorry" as you two start laughing.

You then remember that you made him a cake for his birthday.

"Wait a second" you say getting up going to the kitchen you open the fridge to see that there is no cake ... *WTH WHERE DID IT GO*  you think to yourself screaming in your head.

"What is it y/n?" B/n says from behind you.

You turn around in a shook when did he come here you didn't notice him coming and then you remember that y/f was here yesterday you let out a hmmm as a thinking when b/n waves at you "hello??..." he says to you.

When you are back to reality "oh..uh... well i made a cake for you ...for y  your birthday and."

"Uhm?" He says titling his head to you.

" and my friend ate it ... i'm really sad now because it was good i wanted you to see and taste it... but" you say with a sad look on your face.

" Oh~ don't worry cutie ...hmmm how about we bake another one together? Hmm?" He says patting your head.

You smile and say excitingly "really?" And he nods as a yes.

"Are you sure you can do this daddy?" You said that knowing his face will turn red when it was actually the opposite he comes closer to you that is close enough to make your heart go crazy "what do you think? Can i?" He says getting closer you shut your eyes closed but you didn't feel anything.