He is here for you

This will be a short imagine enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were setting at the park , the place that you sit in whenever you are feeling sad~~

You played a relaxing music and remembered all the things that made you feel like that...

It's that you think nobody understands you even your best friend ,she is always with you ,but whenever you do something stupid that you yourself can't understand why you did that! .

She just ignores you , she doesn't like the way you behave sometimes . Actually you too don't like it... your mother and brother .
You don't know why but it looks like they don't like you they want you to change ...

They don't like the way you behave and talk behind your back but that was silly because you hear it all not only your mother it's the whole family ,they seem so lovely in front  of you but whenever you turn your back you start hear their shitty  words about you.

And now your father is on a trip He is not with you even though he was the one or "might be" the one who did understand you sometimes .

As all these thoughts came to your mind you look around to see that there is no children anymore in the park .. it's starting to get Cold and night came you were the only one in the park now.

A tear dropped from your eyes

" why am I like that ., why can't I act normal like other people I hate myself i wish i wasn't born ,I just hate my...myself" you start crying harder .

" isn't there anybody that doesn't want me to change ? That understands me without saying anything?..." you say crying loud.
As your body was shivering from the coldness you feel warm coat on your shoulders .

" what's wrong y/n?" b/n's soft voice says as he sit behind you .

You try to wipe your tears away but it didn't stop from coming out
"Tell me..!" He asks wiping your tears away

"Nothing " you say looking away as you feel his arms wrapped around you hugging you tightly

" Don't worry i'm always here for you , I know what you are feeling , it's okay , I'll always be with you y/n"

" and remember that I love you so much I love everything about you, whenever you feel sad just remember that I love you so much , don't ever bother yourself with anyone's thoughts about you because you will never be satisfied even if you are so perfect
And don't change yourself for someone okay? Be yourself ,don't change for someone elses and most important Love yourself" He says kissing your forehead .

"B/n..." you say, tears stopped falling from your eyes " I love you" you say hugging him tighter " I love you more " you felt amazing and safe by his words you felt loved by someone  you felt warm in the inside and outside ,this was  when you knew that He is here for you~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~End ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you like this chapter, sorry it was kinda short
LOVE YOU💜