Prank on him

Today b/n had been ignoring you all day .

He was all day on his phone chatting with his friends and playing video games.

You were annoyed not that you don't want him to play games or talk with his friends but at least he could give you a little attention.

You tried every single way to have his attention but he didn't react at all.

You saw him setting on the couch chatting with his friends ,you go and sit beside him " b/n..." he didn't reply .

"B/n...!" You repeated .

"Yes?" He says not removing his eyes from his phone .

"Why are you ignoring me?" You say whining

"I'm not ignoring you...!" He says still looking at his phone .

*okay that's enough right now* you think to yourself ,getting up from beside him going to your bedroom.

* I should do something* you got an idea .

You will prank him, yes that's it you've had enough and it will be the first time to prank him.

You started thinking what could you do ... and then this idea came to your mind .

You go to where he is setting .

You hug him to have his attention for a moment but there was no respond

You start stroking his hair touching his face .

He looks at you with confusion "what's wrong y/n?" He ask you

"Nothing !" You say kissing his cheeks .

His eyes widened "w..why all of sudden?" He asks

"Do i have a reason to kiss you!" You say continuing to kiss his face .

His attention now is all on you .

You start kissing  him on his lips and waiting for him to kiss you back and when he does you stop kissing and push yourself back .

He stares at you with confusion all over his face ,his cheeks were so red .

It was hard for you not to kiss him back but you had to do that.

He leans in trying to kiss you again when you push him away .

"Babe what's wrong!" He ask you waiting for you to reply

"N...nothing..." you say trying to avoid eye contact with him .

"Then why did you stop?" B/n asks confused of what just happened.

"Give me a kiss babe!" He tries to reach your lips but you avoid him like you really don't want to kiss him...

He looks at you and then gets up "is my breath stinks?" He asks smelling his own mouth there is nothing wrong with it...

"Y/n what's wrong ,why did you stop?  Did i do something wrong? Huh?? Tell me!" He says wondering what's going on with you.

You ignore him as you open your phone and make yourself look busy .

B/n comes closer to you holding your face in his hands "what's going on ... kiss me!" He ask

You look into his eyes "actually the reason why I really don't wanna kiss you is ummm ...well...nevermind forget about it" you say getting up and go to your bedroom. Leaving him with all the confusion he is now in.

You smile at yourself when you reached your bedroom *ugh... it was really hard to stop though... but i did it* you think to yourself giggling but you stoped immediately and had a serious look on your face when he came to the bedroom .

Y/n please tell me what did I do wrong? So that i can avoid it next time!" He says whining .

You can't hold yourself but laughing so hard at his cute face !

B/n looks at you with a smile of a relief that it was nothing .

"Why ..why are you laughing huh?" He says smiling and coming to you for a kiss.

You stop laughing and avoid his kiss again.

"So...are you being serious !!" He asks .

"I'm sorry b/n but i can not kiss you " you say to him heartless

"Why what's wrong?" He says a sad look on his face

"Nothing "you say ignoring him.

"Fine" he says going to the living room and turning on the tv .

*oh my god is he mad at me? Did i go too far ? I should go and tell him it was a prank ... wait! No he was the one avoiding me all the time ... he is the one that should be apologizing right now! Not me....yes that's right* you thought of all these things and give up going to where he was setting .

"B/n...!" You say .  "What ?" He replies .

"A..are you mad at me?" You ask

"No ,not at all" he says still looking at the tv

You go and sit beside him "well i wanted to tell you the reason I don't wanna kiss you..." you say to him as his attention now is on you .

"Yeah please tell me!" He says

"Because i...it was a prank..." you say there is a silent for a moment.

"Are you serious ?" He says "aaahh and i thought it was real ...you know that my heart dropped to my legs y/n !! But why did you do that?" He asks

"Because you were ignoring me all day it's not like i'm with you or anything... so i needed your attention that's why i did that..." you say whining

"Ooh i'm really very sorry y/n i didn't notice that i was being like this today , It was just because a friend of mine and me hadn't been talking for a while that's why i was busy "

"It's not like i don't want you to be with your friends all i need is just aliitle attention i need you" you say pouting

"I'm sorry i'll make sure i give you more attention and this won't happen again okay? Do you forgive me?" He says putting his hands on your head and scratching your hair .

"Yes"  you say smiling at him.

"Soo..Can i now k...kiss..." before he finish what he was saying  you lean in pecking his lips .

His eyes widened and stared at you for a moment then he leans in kissing you gently.

~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i didn't know how to end this part and... i don't think it was that good though ...

But anyways hope you liked it

I love you💜