Camping ✨

Imagine you both live together in this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were Excited as today was the day you finally get to go camping with your B/n.

It was your first time to Go camping you were so excited to try something new with your loved One.

You were getting ready leaving B/n finish his game he was playing, as you finished getting ready you see B/n is already ready to go.

"shall we go?" He says winking at you.
"let's gooo" you say heading to the front door.

You both get in the car and start your road while listening to the music you like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while you arrived your destination "We are here!" b/n says looking at you who was half asleep cuz you didn't sleep well last night thinking about all the things you can do today.

You open your eyes and immediately run out of the car "Woahh we are here~~ I love the place!" he giggles following you.

"I'll make the tent!" He says going to the car. "i'll help you!" You say following him.

You both start making the tent it was 6 pm already and while making the tent it suddenly starts raining...

The tent wasn't finished yet but you both rush inside the it although you kind of got wet.

" Who expected that it would rain now..." You say.

"I agree.." he says looking at you "Omg Y/n look at you, you got wet! Tsk tsk tsk what should We do now?"

"Oh don't worry! I'm already prepared" you giggle Grabbing a two towels from your bag. "as expected you're very responsible y/n, I'm sure you'll be a great mother" He chuckles.

"what are you talking about? Here! Take this, dry yourself out" you say giving him a towel.

"Can't you do it for me?" He smiles like a good boy.

You smile and start drying him out as you're doing it you see his eyes looking at you.. you get kind of lost in his eyes it felt like time has stopped at this moment.

He removes the towel from the rest of his face and gets closer and closer

"Oh! T the rain has s stopped haha.. Let's Continue making the tent before it's night...!" You say getting out of the tent.

While you're going out you feel your heart jumping out of your chest and you sigh * gosh.. my heart was about to stop..* you think to yourself.

B/n follows You outside both of you feeling awkward now.

You both now finish the tent now.

You take a look at it "It's so beautiful"