A kiss under the rain

Everyone Please stay healthy and take care of yourselves 💜🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at the kitchen preparing Something to eat for you and b/n

When suddenly you heard sobs coming from your shared room with him.

It was b/n he was crying , you rushed to your room seeing b/n sitting with his hands covering his face, why was he crying.

You go sit beside him putting your hand on his back "what's wrong?"

He tries to talk between his sobs "m. My f father..."

"What's wrong with your father!!" You say but with more worry in your voice.

"H..he caught the f flu.." he says crying

At first you were shocked but tried not to show it to him because you will make him more worried about his father.

" Don't worry he will be okay" you say patting his back to comfort him.

"But how? There a are many people dying already because of that..."

"But don't forget that there are many people who recovered and your father is going to be one of them! Believe me."

"R really?" B/n says

"Yeah sure just don't worry about it" you say and give him the warmest smile on your face.

"I i just wish I could do something for him... It really worries me that I can't do anything for him and i'm so far away from him i c can't go and see him.." he says a tear escaping his eye.

You try to hold back your tears as well as you go to hug him.

"Shhh everything will be okay" you say Patting his back.

He hugs you tighter "I love you" he says

"I love you more" you say still patting his back and give him a kiss on the forehead.

After a while~~~~

You break the hug "okay now i'll go back to the kitchen, you stay here because i'm making a surprise for you" you say giving him a peck on his lips and leave the room going back to the kitchen.

B/n's point of view.

Y/n is really my everything I love her so much, She shouldn't see me weak like that... I have to be strong for her.

Sigh... I really wish you will be okay father

And I'm really lucky that she is mine.

B/n started to remember the day he confessed to you.

Two years ago~~~

"I'm really sick of only being her friend dude It's been two years and I just can't tell her my true feeling!" B/n says to his friend while playing video games.

"Just go and confess to her man why are you making it a big problem! It's too easy!" B/n's friend says to him.

"You think so..?"

F/n (friend name) just nods focusing on the game.

B/n gets from beside him and leave the game.

"Hey heey where are you going they are going to kill ya!"

"I'm going to confess to y/n see ya" b/n says leaving the house with his friend on shock of what just happened.
F/n chuckles going back to play the game.

~~~

It's been a while since you saw each other because you were busy going on blind dates after you broke up with your boyfriend.