🌸Long distance 🌸 pt1

Finally! It was the day you'll meet b/n for the first time.

You both have been planning for this day for long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up in the very early morning after your sleepless night thinking about how wonderful your life will be with him , what you can do while he is here are countless things in your head.

You look in the phone to see it's still 6 in the morning..

You sigh and get up try to get more and more ready to see him.

You see a notification on your phone's screen and open it to see b/n've texted you.

B/n🌸: good morning beautiful 🥰

Y/n: good morning~ I couldn't sleep all night! I'm so excited about today!

B/n 🌸: oh y/n about that... I might not be able to make it today...😟

Y/n: what... But you said everything was done and you are coming today!

B/n: something just popped up and I couldn't make it .. sorry y/n , but I'll be here during this week! It's a promise 🤙

Y/n: it's okay b/n... Hope to see you soon.. ☺️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You put your phone on the counter and tears starts running down your cheeks.

Your mom comes to your room "y/n is everything okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine." You wipe your tears away quickly.

"Y/n I wanted to tell you that we are going out today , come join us it'll be fun"

You look at your mother for a moment

Then she says " oh! I forgot you're meeting b/n today right?"

"No... He is not coming today.. "

You tell her what happened and she comes and hugs you " then come with us, mom and dad will make sure you feel happy always, hm?"

You nod and she leaves the room.

You lay on your bed , and then decided * I waited for a long time , Can't I wait for this week too?!*

You think to yourself and get up and have breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~time passes~~

It's 7 pm now , you got ready to go out with your family.

Wearing casual clothes

You have a family dinner night at a restaurant after finishing dinner you look outside of the restaurant to see it was snowing

You go outside to see the first snow.

Feeling cold your body starts to shiver from coldness , you feel a warm jacket put on your shoulders , you look beside you to see b/n standing beside you.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

A moment of silence you staring at him thinking he is not real and it must be your imagination.

He looks at you " Hello miss Y/n"

You flinch a little bit shocked that he spoke to you...

You didn't say any word just starting at him.

You slowly poke his cheek to see if he is really real..

He looks strangely at you " what.. are you doing..?"

You pinch his cheeks.

" Ouch !! Y/n !!! What's wrong with you!!!"

You step back and cover your mouth

"Are you... Real...!!"

"What do you think?" He says

You start crying and punch him on his chest lightly

"I thought you were not coming... Why did you say that to me" you say crying like a kid.

He chuckles and pulls you in his warm hug.

*It feels warm , I want to stay here forever , wow he is taller than I thought *(͡°‿ ͡°)

You look up at him and he looks at you , staring at eachother's eyes for a moment it felt like the time has stopped in this moment.

He slowly leans in and you could feel his breath hitting your face softly, you could now feel his lips on yours

It was so soft and warm A passionate kiss that you didn't want this moment to end.

He then looks at your eyes " I love you so much, sorry for making you feel sad the whole day" he kisses your forehead.

You go back to his hug " It's okay In the End I got to see you" you say smiling as this turned into the best day ever~

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

End of Part one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : hello guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and so sorry for my late updates I'm graduating highschool this year and Need to study well ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Part 2 coming soon~~
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸