37. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°APRIL 17, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

it was the middle of the day, and since breakfast, ophelia hasn't left her room.

once she finished eating and put her dishes in the sink, she picked up kobe and took him back downstairs with her.

daniel, obviously, wasn't a big fan of this gesture. he wanted to be with his girlfriend, he wanted to feel her in his arms, he simply wanted to be in her presence.

so, he made his way through the seavey house. he stopped at the kitchen to get her some food, chicken and cheese quesadilla's that tyler had made for her to be specific.

with a plate of food and his phone in hand, daniel made his way down the basement steps and towards ophelia's room. a small smile formed on his lips when he heard frank sinatra playing softly as well as the sound of ophelia's voice singing.

daniel walked through the door the smile only growing at the sight in front of him. ophelia was lying on her back on top of her bed, kobe was curled up in a ball on her stomach, as she softly sang along to Fly Me To The Moon. ophelia stopped though, when she saw daniel.

"why'd you stop?" daniel softly asked, closing the door behind him before walking deeper into the room to sit on the messy bed next to his girlfriend.

"because you are an actual singer and sound like an angel while i sound like i'm dying." ophelia answered, not turning her head to look at daniel or sit up to move closer to him like she usually would.

daniel unknowingly frowned slightly. "you don't sound like your dying, like, at all but ok." daniel tilted his head to the side watching ophelia.

she was just lying there, staring up at the celing with a blank expression on her face to most, but daniel knew she was thinking. he knew she had a lot on her mind, and he knew it most likely wasn't going to be easy to get her to say everything. "what are you thinking about, love?" daniel asked. he carefully placed the plate on one of ophelia's nightstands along with his phone before scooting closer to ophelia so he could rub her thigh.

"it's just- i want it to be over, and i want things to go back to how they were before." ophelia said, struggling to find her words.

"what? with corona? eventually stuff is going to be ok again, you know that love." daniel said, chuckling slightly.

"i don't mean corona daniel. i mean with the hate and the drama." ophelia sighed, turning her head to finally look at daniel.

"but it is over bubs. the truth came out, abigail and justin got caught in their lies."

"just because it's over doesn't mean the hate will stop." ophelia stated, a frown on her face as her eyes closed and a tear slipped out.

"baby." daniel cooed, quickly wiping the tear away.

"it's not gonna stop. the limelights aren't gonna stop until i stay away from you. abigail and justin aren't gonna stop until they win the stupid war that they started." ophelia blurted.

"baby, baby, baby," daniel said, a soft smile on his face. he swiftly moved kobe so he was next to the pair and pulled ophelia up so her body leaned against his.

"i know it's hard, and i'm sorry for being a dumbass and not realizing the reality of the situation. but i don't care what the limelights say, you are stuck with me and that's a fact. but i honestly have no words for the justin and abigail thing cause i think they have an unhealthy obsession with you."

ophelia giggled at daniel's words, hiding her face in his chest.

"there she is. my smiling girl." daniel smiled, lifting ophelia's head. her placed a kiss on her forehead, and a soft and sweet kiss on her lips. "no matter what bubs, it's you and me. bubs and bubba. butterfly and giraffe. ophelia and daniel. dophelia. ok?"

"you and me." ophelia nodded, snuggling into daniel's chest with a tight grip on his shirt.

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

3 more chapters 🥺

and when i double update >>>

i love you and i care <3