28. 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°APRIL 9, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

2:40 am.

that's what time it currently was in california, in los angeles, in the seavey household.

ophelia and daniel were lying together in daniel's room, on daniel's bed, underneath daniel's warm and soft covers.

daniel was lying on his back, while ophelia was lying with her body on top if his. her legs were in between both of his, her arms loosely crossed on top of daniel's hard, toned, bare chest, and her head resting on her top forearm.

daniel had one arm around ophelia's waists, his other underneath his head. ophelia's fingers were softly moving across daniel's chest, daniel's thumb moved soothingly across ophelia'a back.

neither of the two were asleep, though, daniel had his eyes closed. ophelia kept her eyes trained on the man she rested on. or at least every part of him that's in her line of view.

her eyes trailed over the beard and mustache growing in, his soft, pink, kissable lips. his magically long and naturally slightly curly eyelashes, his bleached blonde hair that gracefully stuck out in every direction.

the veins that showed on his arm, his pierced ears, his adorable nose. the only part of the seavey boy's face that ophelia majorly longed to see was his piercingly gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

"you like what you see, love?"

daniel's sudden raspy and deep voice caused ophelia to snap out of her trance, and look daniel in the eyes the best she could without moving from her position.

"mhm." ophelia hummed, a small grin on her face. "you are a very beautiful man that i enjoy looking at." ophelia admitted.

"ah, i see." daniel nodded, a small smirk. "even more beautiful than harry styles?" the blonde questioned.

ophelia playfully cringed. "you should know your limits babe." the girl joked.

daniel playfully widened his eyes and dropped his jaw. "red!"

"what?! i openly have a fan page for the guy on instagram what do you expect?" ophelia replied. she reached one hand up to run a hand through daniel's hair, making it more messy than it already was.

"ok, true. but, would you leave me for harry styles?" daniel asked, closing his eyes at the feeling of ophelia's hand in his hair and raising an eyebrow.