5. 𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°MARCH 13, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

"oh you have got to be fucking kidding me!" ophelia yelled in frustration.

"what? what's wrong?" daniel asked, voicing the thoughts of everyone else in the living room.

"im being fucking attacked by your cupcakes!" ophelia groaned, putting the pillow that was once in her lap, against her face, screaming into it.

"ok, well what are they saying?" tyler asked cautiously, not trying to say something wrong.

ophelia took a deep breath. she removed the pillow from her face before speaking. "somebody screen recorded anna and i's live yesterday and posted it on one of their drama pages." ophelia unlocked her phone, opening the post once again.

"he or she got all fucking professional and shit with it. this person captioned it, 'ophelia birkins and anna seavey went live last night, and some shady things went down. as you can see, after a couple minutes, ophelia got off camera, and came back with a big bag of candy. when asked who got it for her, she said daniel did. her and anna explained the story of why daniel got it for her, but didn't go into very much detail. anna mentioned that ophelia and daniel had a really cute moment, but didn't go into detail about it until after ophelia left the room to get snacks for the two. when ophelia came back into the room, anna proceeded to act as if she didn't say anything. later, daniel called ophelia, calling her "red". the two talked for a minute or two before coming to the conclusion that daniel would come downstairs to annoy ophelia. im not gonna explain the rest cause you can just watch the video. now, lets all be honest, when we all watch the live, you can sense the sexual tension through the screen even a friend of seavey and birkins, franny arrieta, pointed it out. i personally don't like ophelia, i think she cusses to much, i don't like her personality, or her as a person. i don't think she would be good for daniel. what do y'all think?'"

when ophelia read what happened while ophelia wasn't in the room, anna's eyes widened. although, she had nothing to worry about.

"ok, first off, who ever runs that account is hella stupid for not liking you. your awesome." christian said.

"i know!" ophelia yelled in frustration. "the child doesn't even fucking know me!"

"and who are they to say your not good enough for daniel?!" anna argued, taking ophelia's phone from her hand amd beginning to read the comments.

"you speak as if im not here." daniel chuckled.

"shut up." tyler said.