12. 𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐨

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°MARCH 23, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

daniel and ophelia were home alone. ophelia wanted to make cookies with daniel, and he happily agreed.

as daniel put the sugar cookies in the oven, Sorry Not Sorry began to play from ophelia's speaker, making her really excited.

she gasped, "holy shit-burger i love this song!" ophelia cheered, climbing onto the white counter tops. daniel's eyes widened at the girl's actions before quickly returning back to normal.

"please be careful love." daniel chuckled. "i don't want you to get hurt."

"hehe, no promises." ophelia giggled. daniel shook his head at the ginger before watching in adoration as the love of his life danced on the counters, singing along to the lyrics.

when the pre-chorus started, ophelia got really into the music. "well payback is a bad bitch, and baby i'm the baddest. your fuckin' with a savage, can't have this can't have this ahhh." she practically yelled, in some form of a star pose causing daniel to laugh. "and it'd be nice of me to take it easy on ya, but nah."

she quickly got on her hands and knees, coming face to face with daniel as the two screamed the next line together. "baby i'm sorry!" well, they tried to. ophelia couldn't get through the last word without wheezing, which made daniel laugh even harder than he already was.

"baby i'm sorry!" ophelia yelled again, still laughing. "i can't!" she yelled once more, rolling onto her back while laughing.

as the song continued, the pairs laughter died down. ophelia moved so that she was sitting in a regular position on the counter, and daniel moved to where he was standing in between her legs.

there foreheads were pressed together, their eyes looking into each other. daniel had his arms around her waist, while she had her around his neck. the two had smiles on their faces, enjoying being in the presence of each other.

daniel moved one of his hands to ophelia's cheek, tilting the girl's head up. he planted a soft kiss on her nose, which made the her smile get bigger. "when was the last time i told you how much i love you?" daniel asked before kissing ophelia's forehead.

"hmm, about 10 minutes ago." ophelia giggled. daniel hummed in response.

"well, i," kiss on one cheek. "love," kiss on the other cheek. "you." he whispered before attaching his lips to hers...