21. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°APRIL 4, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

anna propped her phone up against a pillow on her bed, watching as the number of viewers increased. she then stood up from her spot on the bed to get one of zach's sweatshirts off the pale tan chair in the corner of her bedroom.

it was one a black one that he had never been seen in in public or on camera. that way, rumors wouldn't start about the two, and unnecessary drama wouldn't be created.

getting back in front of the camera, anna put on the sweatshirt then began to actually interact with the people watching her livestream. coco, who was sitting on the bed, moved so she was curled up in anna's lap.

"hey guys!" anna beamed, smiling at the camera and waving her right hand. pulling her-zach's-sweatshirt sleeves over her hands, anna watched as the comments came rolled in while her instagram live continued.

hi anna!

hello!

"feel free to ask me questions. i'm really bored right now, so you will all keep me entertained." anna laughed slightly, running a hand through her hair.

as expected, comments of questions began to roll in and anna read them, waiting for one that sparked her interest.

how are you today?

"how are you today? i'm good thank you for asking."

how's quarantine?

where's daniel?

how's daniel?

does daniel have a girlfriend?

when are the boys coming back?

what color is daniel's hair?

are daniel and ophelia dating?

how are you and ophelia?

what's been going on with you?

do you still want to dye your hair brunette?

what's your favorite memory?

anna rolled her eyes, looking away from the screen. it always annoyed her. the fact that people always asked her about daniel and would try to get to him through her. but she never minded when people asked her about ophelia.