25. 𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚: 𝐩𝐭. 𝐨𝐧𝐞

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°APRIL 7, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

ophelia and anna were in the kitchen, sitting at the island. they faced one another with smile's on their faces as they thumb wrestled.

anna sat with one leg crossing over against her other shin and her phone on the counter next to her. ophelia had one foot on the stool she sat on, resting it against the counter, the other resting in a normal position. coco was lying at the two girls feet, calmly and fairly slowly beginning to fall asleep.

pressing down on anna's thumb, ophelia began to count while anna let out a yelp in surprise trying to get out of her best friend's grasp.

"6, 7, 8, 9, 10!" she quickly counted before letting go of anna's hand. the two girls took one look at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter. the two teenagers leaned forwards putting their heads on each others shoulder while they laughed.

upon hearing the girl's loud laughter, tyler walked into the kitchen with a small box in his hands. luckily, by the time he walked in, the teens were already calming down and noticed him quickly.

"hey ty." anna said, smiling at her older brother.

"hey, phelia you have a package." tyler said, holding out the box. ophelia tilted her head to the side, trying to figure out what she had ordered.

"what is it?" she asked.

"i don't know but it's from, something something tattoos." tyler shrugged. ophelia gasped and her eyes lit up before she took the box.

"it's my tattoos!" she exclaimed.

"your tattoos?" anna asked, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah, tattoos. i want more tattoos and i can't go out and get them because of corona. so, i went onto a website and ordered fake tattoos." ophelia replied.

"oh wow." tyler nodded. "that's smart." tyler held his hand up and ophelia gave him a high five.

"how many did you get?" anna asked, a soft laugh slipping passed her lips.

"a lot." was all ophelia said. anna laughed and rolled her eyes at her best friend.

ophelia stood up, grabbing her phone and keeping the box in her hands. anna followed ophelia's actions, standing with her phone in hand.