14. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°i'm a tattoo artist now.
published 2 hours ago°

the video opened up with a close up of ophelia's nose. "what is is with me and starting these video's with unflattering angels of my face?" ophelia's raspy voice giggled.

"but your nose is adorable." daniel's voice could be heard as ophelia moved the camera so it was sitting on the coffee table, on it's tripod.

as ophelia leaned back where she was sitting on a chair beside the couch, the red blush that appeared on her cheeks became more noticeable. she smiled, looking at daniel, then to the camera. daniel looked at her with adoration in his eyes.

ophelia waved at the camera. "hi." she smiled.

the video cut to ophelia's intro video, this being an edited video of ophelia in a sunflower field. the video started with her laughing the pointing at the camera. "hi butterflies." she giggled before turning away from the camera. the video cut to different scenes of her in the sunflower field, and in every single one she had a smile on her face, was laughing, or dancing.

the last intro clip was her first and last name coming onto the screen from different directions in calligraphy. for the whole intro video, an aesthetic and calming song played in the background.

the video cut back to ophelia and daniel being on the screen. ophelia was laughing at something daniel was saying in her ear. once she regained her composure, she continued.

"what's up butterflies-" she tried to do her intro, but just ended up coughing into her elbow and grabbing her throat. "ow." she whispered.

daniel looked at the girl concerned, wrapping an arm around her as she leaned into him. "tyler can you bring red some water?" daniel yelled towards the kitchen.

"yeah gimmie a sec." tyler yelled back off camera.

daniel turned back to the camera. "ophelia lost her voice, and her throat is hurting. and being to loud makes it worse," daniel emphasized the last sentence looking down at ophelia. "so she's gonna be talking quietly today, and i'll be doing her intro."

tyler walked onto the camera, handing ophelia a glass of water. she whispered a thank you, causing tyler to nod then sit next to daniel. "i wanna do her intro with you." he said.

"is she about to do her intro?" anna asked, yelling from off camera. the three on camera looked to wherever anna was and nodded. four feet could be heard running towards where the three sat, and soon enough, both anna and christian ran on screen.