22. 𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°APRIL 5, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

ophelia's eyes slowly opened, the first thing she saw was the giant teddy bear looking back at her from where it was sat on the couch in her room. the sight put a smile on her face, the special man who gave it to her invading her mind.

not that she minded though. he was her favorite thing to think about. he was a constant in her mind as if anything around her could remind her of him. cause they can.

for example, when ophelia paints, the thought of how daniel loves to paint almost as much as she does. when ophelia here's any song, the thought of what daniel thinks about that song fills her head or, how would daniel react if he heard this song?

he's just always there. and she loved it.

so, with the thought of a certain blue eyed boy on her mind, and a small smile on her face, ophelia shifted from her position on her side. she rolled onto her stomach, and reached her arm out to the nightstand furthest from the door where her phone and glasses were.

grabbing her glasses first then her phone off the charger, ophelia returned to her previous position. she then put on her glasses and everything around her became a lot easier to see. next, she took her phone in her right hand, turning it on to look at the time.

4:01.

"are you fucking kidding me?" ophelia quietly groaned. "ok, way to throw my good mood out the fucking window universe." ophelia said, rolling her eyes.

beginning to rub her eyes, ophelia sat up only to have an uncomfortable feeling in her underwear. the girl grimaced at the uncomfortably familiar feeling, unlocking her phone quickly going to the app that tracks her period. seeing that she was right on time made the girl groan once again.

"oh fun." she sighed. the redheaded girl pulled the covers off her body, checking her duvet for any red spots. surprisingly, the white duvet was clean, but ophelia knew that wasn't the case for her sheets.

getting off the bed as fast as she could, ophelia pulled the duvet off the bed quickly, and tossed her phone on top of it. then she looked back at her sheets, expectedly, there was a "nice" blood spot stained in the sheets.

i'll just wash these sheets, the pillow sheets, and the duvet. ophelia thought, running a hand through her long red hair.

starting with the two white pillows that she actually slept on, ophelia pulled the pillow cases off the pillows, tossing them across the room so they were by the door. next she pulled the sheet that she keeps in between her body and the duvet whenever she sleeps. ophelia did her best to compact the the sheet into a ball before throwing it where the pillow cases were.