7. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°MARCH 16, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

ophelia sat directly in the middle of her bed, drawing. the space around her was unintentionally even. her legs were crossed while her sketchbook rested in her lap.

she had her airpods in, listening to Lost by frank ocean on repeat.

ophelia wasn't around the seaveys like she usually would have been. she wasn't in the mood for human interaction, she didn't want to talk to anybody, and her mind was elsewhere.

as she mindlessly and effortlessly drew, the ginger's head questioned everything about her relationship with a certain blue eyed boy.

the two had been spending a lot of time together. whether they were alone, or with the small family group. they were together.

it wasn't until ophelia got this time to herself, and to actually allow her mind to wonder, that she noticed that her and daniel have been subtly flirting with each other.

she would always admire him when he wasn't looking. when the two would cuddle, she would always have a constant feeling of butterflies in her stomach. when the two would get lost in each other's eyes, her cheeks would flush, and she would get a feeling in her heart.

when he would wrap his arms around her waist, the same thing happened every time. a zoo would erupt in her stomach, her cheeks would turn a deep pink, and she would freeze for a second or two.

ophelia snapped out of her thoughts for a second to look at the results of her drawing. this picture was of daniel, with his arm around ophelia. the two stood surrounded by different kinds of butterflies, a smile on both their faces.

the girl admired the sketch, quickly deciding that it deserves to be on a large canvas.

so, ophelia got off her bed, made her way to her humongous art cabinet, where she pulled out a 6 by 4 ft canvas. ophelia placed the canvas on a short easel, then going back to the cabinet to take out the five buckets of paints, placing each on the table next to the easel, followed by quite a few paper plates.

ophelia sat down in her clear, rolling chair and began her process with a light sketch and outline.

once again getting lost in her art, her mind went back to daniel. and just like he did, her mind traveled back to the past, and all the moments they had.

all the face masks they did together.

all the times he took care of her when she was on her period.