2. 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐬

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°MARCH 10, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

the time was 9:41. the seavey house was awake and in the kitchen, eating breakfast. well, most of the house.

ophelia was the only one not in the kitchen. she was in her room in the finished basement.

ophelia doesn't have the greatest relationship with her father. he has been drinking her whole life. he his verbally abusive towards her. he tells her that she was a mistake, calls her a bitch, etc.

ophelia and her mother have that mother daughter relationship with her mom. the one that everyone wants to have. they hang out together, are open with one another. chrissy, ophelia's mother, is the only reason ophelia ever actually goes home.

her father, rick, would never lay a hand on chrissy. he is too in love with her to put her at risk like that. has he ever physically hurt ophelia? yes, pleanty of times. he has never been successful though.

chrissy knows about these things, but ophelia has asked her not to get a divorce. the teen can see how in love her parents are, and how they depend on each other. she refuses to allow herself to be the reason they are no longer together.

chrissy and keri are life long best friends. anna and ophelia have been best friends since birth. ophelia spends much more time at the seavey house than her own home.

there have been tines where she would go months at a time without going home.

knowing about her home situation, jeff and keri were kind enough to give ophelia her own, wonderful, spacious, bedroom in the finished basement of their house. they love her like their like own, and will always be there for her.

keri looked around the kitchen. she saw jeff, anna and christian. tyler, daniel, corey, and crawford. but no ophelia. "anna where's phelia?"

anna swallowed her bacon before speaking. "i don't know, i havn't seen her since last night."

"is she awake?" jeff asked.

"i don't know," the blonde shrugged. "i'll just call her cause i don't feel like going downstairs."

keri rolled her eyes at her daughters laziness. anna called ophelia and waited four rings for her to answer.

"what's up anna banana?" ophelia asked when she answered.

"hey, why do you sound like you've been up for hours?" anna asked, her facial expression was filled with nothing but confusion.