4. 𝐡𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐝

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°MARCH 12, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

the time was 10:42, the "kids" of the household were playing an intense game of uno. the parents were having a serious conversation about the state of the united states, and the fact that they were about to put everyone in the house on self-quarantine.

corey and crawford had left about thirty-seven minutes ago to go home. daniel and christian had planned to leave to hangout with their friends at corey and crawfords house.

ophelia was currently winning, again, her being the raining "champion" of uno. she hadn't shuffled or dealt cards once in the five rounds the group has already played, yet she continues to win.

the group was sitting around the dining room table in a makeshift circle. it was anna, ophelia, christian, tyler, then daniel.

christian tried to steal a glance at ophelia's cards as she put down a draw four wild card. said card was directed at christian. "can i help you christian?" ophelia asked, not even fazed by his cheating attempt.

tyler snorted when he looked at the card that was just put down. daniel started to laugh. "are you fucking kidding me?" christian yelled.

his hand was already pretty full of cards, making it seemingly impossible for him to win. "karma's a bitch bud." anna laughed.

"how many cards do you have left red?" daniel asked as christian picked up his four cards.

"three, and the color is red." ophelia replied.

"are you serious?" tyler groaned. "this is sabotage damn it."

ophelia laughed. "no its not. its simply me playing the game."

"well you play the game to damn well." tyler whined. he picked up a card, lucky for him, it was red so he put the card down.

daniel took his turn, putting down, anna took her turn, putting down, ophelia took her turn, putting down, and once it got to christian, ophelia's phone rang. she flipped it over, looking at the screen, looking at who was calling.

"oh you have got to be kidding me." ophelia huffed.

"what?" anna asked.

"this dumbass had the audacity to facetime me." ophelia said, showing the group her phone, which was still ringing.

"abigail?" daniel read.