137🔥 Fire Momma and Warlock Dada

Start from the beginning

They were really meant to be together.

Taehyung chuckled before he responded, "Getting my strength back everyday, now I can wield, which is better than before." he replied, his hands holding both SeokJin and Jungkook's since the two were secretly extremely needy. 

Fera nodded, a smile still on her face as she just talked to her fire babies. She missed being able to see them everyday, to talk them, and be able to check on them first hand. When her and Dion exchanged letters, he always gave her an update on how they were since he knew how much she loved and worried for them on a day to day basis.

She really would risk anything to protect them.

Including her life if it ever came down to it.

Dion hoped it never did, he couldn't imagine what he'd do if he lost Fera again.

Because she already was resurrected once, they wouldn't be able to do it again the natural way. And being brought back by black magik is miserable, so he'd never put her through that no matter how the others may want him too if that ever happened.

Once Fera and her babies finished their little reunion, the others slightly annoyed Dion didn't tell them he had Fera over, though Fera calmed them down by telling them she wanted to surprise them with her arrival.

They missed her more than she'd ever know.

Fera had become a safe haven for them since they started messing with things they probably shouldn't have. To each of them she was like a motherly figure, and for some, it was a motherly figure they never had at home.

She meant the world to them.

She was their fire momma and that'd never change.

Dion was going to talk about the items they needed to kill Jiwoo, but decided against it since he was mentally exhausted and just wanted to have one day where he didn't have to talk about this crap, where he could relax.

Though the universe thought otherwise.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMETHING TOOK THEM?!" Dion yelled as he looked at Hayoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung, all three of them saying the same thing. Fera had her hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

Some creatures that materialized out of nowhere took Songhee and SeokJin and now they didn't know where they were. Hayoon was with Songhee when it happened and was screaming for the others, but by the time they came it already took her. While SeokJin was in a different part of the house, though they assumed the same things took him since he was nowhere in sight.

By now it was evening, the sun setting and creating a water color painting across the sky, and Dion almost went a day where he could just be with his girlfriend all day with no problems. But NO something just HAD to happen. Hell, him and Fera were in the middle of doing something not holy when they all started screaming for them.

He saw it as no surprise that SeokJin and Songhee were taken by these creatures, they were the whisp sages of the OneeOnia and Phoenix, whomever took them had to know this or they wouldn't have taken those two specifically.

So he safely assumed it was someone of the Bulmyeol coven.

And by the way Hayoon and the others who saw them described these creatures, he knew it was the couple Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo. Two of the original members of the Bulmyeol coven.

"Well we need to get them back," Fera intervened, stepping in front of her tall boyfriend and speaking to the others like the leader she was, "Ilsung, love, you can sense vibrations in the earth strongly so you can try and feel for those creatures, Seokjin, or Songhee. Only some of you-"

"I'm going," Hoseok stated, interrupting his fire momma and looking away when she glared at him, "It's Jin-"

"NO!" Dion and Fera yelled at the same time, the two truly acting like parents.

Dion was the one that explained why neither Hoseok nor Yoongi could come along to help, "They took the sages because they are clearly trying to get you two, the Phoenix and Onee, to probably kill you or something like that. You two coming is like us bringing them what they want on a silver platter. We'll bring them back safely, you two need to stay here." he advised, Fera agreeing with him.

She walked over to Hoseok and Yoongi and kissed both their foreheads lovingly, "It's going to be okay, no matter what you're going to get them back alive, I promise; just trust us." she told them, Hoseok and Yoongi nodding while hugging her tightly.

Dion explained what these creatures did and how they worked to the elementals and witches coming with them to find SeokJin and Songhee, since it hasn't been too long they hoped the two weren't too far.

The ones who'd be coming were Ilsung, Jungkook, Jimin, NamJoon, Jeongyeon, Hayoon, and Fera, despite Dion's protests of not wanting Fera to come. The female responding with, 'I'm strong enough to handle myself and those are my fire babies out there, i'm coming whether you like it or not.'

And hell did Dion not like it.

Lolie, Soyeon, and the rest of the coven and elementals would be staying to protect Hoseok and Yoongi, in case anymore of the Bulmyeol coven tried to come and hurt them, or kill them worst case scenario.

With everyone knowing what they were doing, the ones who were going to find Songhee and SeokJin left to go do so.

Everyone just hoping things turned out okay.

a/n
Y'all are gonna hate me deedeedadala

a/nY'all are gonna hate me deedeedadala