Chapter 2: Fairy Tail has a New Member

"We made it back alive!" Natsu yelled as he barged into the guild. "Be prepared for that and much more with this Guild," I told Lucy as I dragged her to Mira. "Hey Mira, we have a new Guild member!" I told her but before we could say anything else Natsu drop kicked the guy that told him about the fake salamander. Oh no here we go again. One thing led to another and the whole guild started fighting with each other. I grabbed Lucy and hid behind the bar to avoid any damage. "Told you," I smiled, "Don't worry these types of things happen all the time, you'll get used to it," I said as we heard a bang to our left and saw Mira get squished by Elfman. "Ah! Don't die Mirajane!" Lucy yelled concerned as Mira's soul started leaving her body.

We looked over the bar top and saw everyone brawling. "That's Gray, he's always taking off his clothes. That's Cana, she's always drinking. That's Elfman, he's a real man's man. That's Loke, he's... well he's Loke, he kinda smells weird," I started pointing out everyone in the guild to Lucy. Then everyone started activating their magic. Oh, that can't be good. Thank god the Master appeared before any serious damage could be done. "Will you fools stop bickering like children?!" Master Makarov said with his demon voice. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know you were still here Master," Mirajane apologized. "Hahaha man, talk about buncha babies look like I won this r-" Master Makarov squished Natsu before he was able to finish his sentence. "Well, seems we've a new recruit," the master said while looking at Lucy. "Yes, This is Lucy, she's really excited about joining the guild," I introduced her to Master Makarov. He shrunk back down to his normal size.

"Nice to meet cha," The Master said. "Aaah! He's tiny. This little guy really is in charge here?" Lucy asked while looking at Master Makarov. "Of course, he is," I told her. "Allow me to introduce the Fairy Tail Guild Master Makarov," Mirajane said.

Master Makarov then jumped on the second floor and started scolding us for getting the council mad at us again. Yet another lesson that will go in one ear and out the other. But then he set the complaint papers of fire and threw them. Of course, Natsu ate it, he can never stop eating. Master Makarov started talking from the heart and got everyone back in high gear.

Lucy got her guild stamp on her hand and went to show it to Natsu but he didn't care much. He was trying to look for another job. Wait a second, "What do you think you're doing? I told you it's my turn to pick a job! Your last tip was a bust!" I yelled at Natsu in anger. "Hey, It is not my fault I was given false information!" he yelled back at me. "Look flame for brains if your tip was a bust it's not her fault," Gray interrupted. "Who asked you, you pervert!" Natsu yelled back at him. "Gray, I can handle this, if you want to be useful make me some apples or something," I said as I held out my hands and he gave me ice apples.

"No way I didn't think you would actually do it!" I yelled in ecstasy as I ate the ice apples. Gray's ice was the best. It was like eating rock candy! My favorite missions are with Gray because then I can eat his ice whenever I want.

We overheard Romeo yelling at the Master. Sounds like Romeo's dad went to Mount Hakobe and hasn't been back in over a week. That's bad, he said he would be back in three days. The only explanation for such a long delay would be that something went wrong. "Y/n," Natsu said in his serious tone, "I know," we have to go get Macao, something went wrong. We made our way out of the guild and to Mount Hakobe.