2

Rain pelted against Jimin's window on that dreary Monday morning

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Rain pelted against Jimin's window on that dreary Monday morning. Oddly enough, the male found himself rolling out of bed without a drop of tiredness. Unlike the cloudy grey sky, Jimin felt energized.

He was meeting up with Namjoon in Crown Cafe so they could work on an assignment for their calculous class.

The sound of Jimin's bare feet padding against the wood floor of his bedroom were silenced by Jimin's yawn as he stretched his arms- revealing a bit of his tummy- and entered his bathroom.

He brushed his teeth and washed his face before taking his time styling his hair.

Maybe today I'll wear pink.. Jimin thought as he entered his closet and looked for the clothing piece that best reflected his thoughts.

Jimin was always a colorful person. He loved dressing up in outfits that were monochrome or accented by a specific color.

He pulled out a pink turtleneck and tucked it into his high-waisted skinny jeans. After lacing up a pair of pink vans, Jimin grabbed his school bag and an umbrella. He finally started the walk from the dorms to the cafe.

The rain came down on Jimin's umbrella lightly and Jimin felt a burst of excitement as he noticed the cafe in front of him.

He could see the familiar brown gelled hair through the window. Namjoon had worn his glasses and the crew neck Jimin helped him buy.

He excitedly burst through the door and went to sit down across from Namjoon.

"Oh hey Jimin."

"Hey." Jimin brought out his notebook and textbook. "By the way Joon, your outfit looks really nice today." Jimin spoke with a sly smile.

"Yeah yeah, I know. You did a good job picking my clothes."

"This is why I'm the fashion major Joonie."

"Rub it in someone else's face why don't you."

"I would but no one's here to liste-"

"Here's the frappucino." A barista placed a cup on the table and Namjoon took it.

Jimin looked at the males face and admired his features. Catlike eyes..cute lips.. Jimin's eyes trailed down the male's body where he noticed ink on the barista's forearms.

..and an arm tattoo..

"Can I help you?" The barista asked in annoyance. Clearly Jimin's staring was ticking him off.

"Oh! No. I just.. like your face." The male spoke and continued to look. "Do you serve everyone?" You can serve me any time.

"No." the barista deadpanned,"Actually we don't usually serve people at all."

A frown settled in Jimin's face as he watched this new guy ask if Namjoon liked his drink. Judging by the face Namjoon made, he was in love with it.

The black haired barista left and Jimin could only watch him.

He has a cute butt..

The barista was wearing a black collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. The black leather pants as well as the doc Martin's made the entire outfit perfect.

"Jimin can we please focus."

"He's so hot."

"He looks like hot topic as a human." Namjoon deadpanned.

"I don't.. care.." Jimin was barely paying attention as he watched the barista deal with another customer.

"Just ask for his number."

"No I can't come on too strong."

"He already thinks you're weird. You can't possibly make it worse Min."

"I'm gonna order a drink." Jimin got out of his seat and approached the counter.

Jimin ordered and tried to flirt but for some reason this guy just wasn't into it. They didn't matter to Jimin though, he already got his name and now the male knew his name.

"Yoongi is a really nice name." Jimin mumbled to himself as he sat across from Namjoon.

"Did you get his number though?" Namjoon asked.

"No.. but I don't care.." Jimin mumbled as he sipped at his drink.

Jimin could see himself becoming a regular in the cafe.

Especially because it meant he would get the chance to stare at the black monochrome wearing barista with a grumpy face.

A cute grumpy face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Hi I'm editing my writing style, give me your opinions and validations hehehehehe

Omg you'll never believe this but I started talking to a guy and he watches kdramas too he's so cute too ah!
I won't get my hopes up 🥺😞