Episode 28: ULIAN'S POV

I thought about everything that happened this night and surely I'll never forget it and that feeling made me smile, knowing everyone's okay, knowing Nils is okay.

"You'll never forget your first night with us." I said and couldn't stop laughing.

"Definitely. What an experience." Elva replied and chuckles.

We got silent for a while, then I thought about Nils. The way he looks at Elva, trying not to show his feelings. But hey, I've once been a play boy and I understand girls very well too, so I know Elva likes Nils too. Everyone knows that by now.

"He likes you." I said to Elva.

" Sorry?" Elva asked, but I know she heard me.

"Don't you like him?" I asked, but she remained quiet for some seconds.

"What if he doesn't feel the same way?" Elva asked again.

"I've never seen Nilsson feel so responsible for anyone except Geoff and I." I answered.

"He never gives his seat in class to anyone. Not even the Principal can take it. He only--."

"Turn left." Elva said quickly and i swerved to the left.

"He only takes people he trusts to the Underground and that's Geoff, I and now... You." I continued.

"Can I ask you something?" Elva asked .

"Of course." I answered.

"How come you guys are brothers but your last names are different?" Elva asked and my heart sank at that moment. Taking me back to the saddest day of my life.

Thank you all for reading guys, hope you're loving this? ❤️❤️👍🏼