Episode 6: ULIAN'S POV

As we walked into the class, I spotted a hot chick sitting on Nils chair. What! Nobody takes our seat, she could have taken mine, even Geoff's. Why in the world does she have to take Nils seat.

"Wait, is that a girl on your chair?" I whispered to Nils from behind. He kept walking and at that moment I felt sorry for hottie.

"What do we do now?" Geoff asked me.

"Let's just hope he only scares her like he always does." I replied.
But to everyone's surprise, Nils walked to the back of the class and sits quietly.
The whole class began to murmur and stare at hottie.  I looked at her and she was just so confused, she knows nothing.
I slammed my fist into the table in front of me to get everyone's attention

"Anyone look at hottie they're again, I swear you'll hate your eyes." I said and everyone stopped staring at her.
Geoff took his usual seat and so did I.

"Hey hottie." I whispered. She immediately looked at me and said "Thanks for what you did but the name is Elva." I smiled at her reply then the History teacher walks in.
"Hello guys." Mrs Mirowsky greeted and the class greeted in chorus.

"It's really nice to have you back Mr Graham." Mrs Mirowsky continued.

"Thanks ma'am. Good to be back to school." I answered.

"Your hair is looking good as always." Mrs Mirowsky said with a smile and I saw Geoff rolling his eyes.

"Why in the world is Nilsson seated at the back? Well, let the class begin"

Mrs Mirowsky announced and picked some books from her bag.

"Why was everyone looking at me?" I heard Elva whispered to me.

"You say something hottie?" I asked even when I heard her clearly.

"Forget it." She said rolling her eyes.