Episode 5: NILSSON'S POV

I ran down the stairs and shouted
"Are you guys ready?" I could hear Lian saying something, I bet my life that Lian is standing in front of the mirror doing his hair. He'll rather miss school than go to school without his hair relaxed to the left.
I opened the fridge hoping to get my milk but I couldn't find it. I don't have to ask, this has Geoff written on it. I ran up the stairs, skipping at least three threads. I burst into Geoff's room, he was about to pick up his bag then I pushed him on the bed. Before he could do anything I sat on him hitting him with a pillow.
"Where the hell is my milk?" I asked still hitting him.
"I gave.... I gave it to Fred." He replied hurriedly.
"I warned you to get new milk for him, didn't I?" I answered. Lian walked in laughing so hard
"Did you take his milk again?" He said.
    *             *                *
As we approach the school car park I can see at least nine girls waiting at our usual parking space. I can recognize six of them, they are always there every morning to welcome Lian. I heard they call themselves LIAN HAIR FANS. Yeah, I know it's weird.
Geoff parked the car and we could hear the girls cheering for Lian. I looked at him from the front seat and he was doing the usual, combing his hair to the left. I sighed and shook my head.
"What?" Lian asked as he runs the comb through his hair for one last time.
"Just get out there and get rid of those babies." Geoff said. Lian chuckled and replied "You are just jealous, Geoff." He stepped out of the car and the girls were all over him. I smiled at the way he was being welcomed by the girls. Lian is a cool guy, no doubt about that. I was about stepping out of the car then Geoff stopped me.
"Promise me we'll get those who attacked Ulian." I looked at Geoff and looked back at Lian who is taking pictures with his hair fans, then I stepped out of the car without saying a word.
Geoff followed me and Lian also caught up with us. I could hear people welcoming Lian back to school as we walk to class. I also heard some talking about a new girl who snubbed Roland.
I opened the door to the class and the bell rings for lectures to begin our seats are empty as usual in the middle of --- "Is that a girl sitting on your chair?" Lian said from behind me. I looked up at my seat and saw a very beautiful girl, I don't think I've seen her here.