Episode 25: ULIAN'S POV

Warning: This episode contains use of  strong languages.

We followed the guards as they walked us into a big office. As we walked in, we spotted a man sitting in the midst of two hot girls.

"Ah -- Welcome the Underground Champ." The man stood  and stretched his hand forward to shake Nils hand. Nilsson took his hand and smiled.

" C'mon take a seat boys. Hmm-- Who's the beautiful lady?" I watched him take Elva's hand and kissed it. Elva slowly withdrew her hand.

" What is it you called me for?" Nilsson asked, still getting support from I and Geoff.

"Well boy. You've been making me good money with your fights and tonight I decided to put you up with my best man. But you, young man, sent him to the hospital. I love that tough spirit in you. I really don't need anything from you, I just want to appreciate you boy." He said.

"Make a request for anything nd you'll have it, and anything you take in here now is on the house." The boss added.

There were six guards in the room and one other guy. I've been looking at him, he really looks like I know him. I've seen him before but I just can't place it. The guy walked forward and was whispering something to the boss, my eyes caught the Ying-yang tattoo on his neck. It was then I knew who he was.

I attacked, pushing the Underground boss away like he was nothing and pounced on the Ying-yang guy, I was fast enough to send three good punches to his face before two bodyguards pulled me away from him.

"Whattha fuck was that?" The boss said, as he was helped to his feet by a bodyguard.

" Lian! Are you crazy?" Nils shouted.

The Ying-yang guy got up and wanted to attack.

" You make one more move and you'll  be napping in a body bag tonight." The boss said pointing a gun on the guys head.

I was really angry, but the bodyguards holding me had a great grip.

" You bastard! I'll kill you bastard. Let go off me." I said in anger struggling to get free.

"Cool it, son." The boss said. What the hell was that for? He asked but I remained silent.

" Ulian?" Nilsson said and I looked at him.

" This was the bastard who shot me!" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Geoff jumped on the guy and punched him in the face, a guard tried to hold Geoff, but Geoff pushed him away and punched the guy again. Three guards lifted Geoff off the Ying-yang guy who is coughing on the ground.

"Enough bullshit" The boss said, and everyone got calm.

He walked to the guy and crouched next to him.

" Did you really shoot him?" The boss asked.

The guy spits blood on the floor and the boss punched him on the face.

"Answer the question and don't stain my fucking rug." The boss said.

"Yes." The guy said and the boss landed another punch on his face.

"Why?! Who sent you?" The boss asked.

The guy cried in pain for some seconds and said. "It was your brother who sent me."

"What?!" The boss exclaimed. " Get me my damn phone." He said pointing to a guard.

The guard got him the phone and he dailed a number.

" Get your fucking ass right here or you'll be doomed." He hung the call.