Episode 20: NILSSON'S POV

Standing in the same ring as Bone-Saw sends fear through my body but I really need to compose myself if at all I could win this.

The referee called for the match to start and the crowd began cheering for Bone-Saw. I retreated to my corner with my back then I could hear Geoff and Lian cheering for me.
Bone-Saw stood in position with open arms,  welcoming my attack. I took my time to study him again, he's way more taller than I am and more huge. What made him look so scary are the stitches on his face and chest region. The only advantage I have against this guy is my pace.

I ran to him and landed a punch on his stomach. He remain standing, laughing like I just tickled him. I gave him another punch on him and gave him a kick on his leg, but all still doesn't seem affect him.

  He suddenly attacked with a big right punch but I immediately stepped out of range before he could come in contact with my face. I took three steps back and brought my hands up in defence.

The cheers of the crowd got louder than ever, I can tell they are getting excited. Final events are always meant to be like this.

I remained in position this time waiting for him to come attack, he took one step forward and swing towards me. I blocked his punch with my right arm then he swings his left too which I blocked successfully. He threw another right punch which I blocked again, then suddenly he swept me off my feet with a kick. I hit the floor so hard but quickly rolled away from him to keep outta danger.

I stopped rolling when I felt far enough from him and jumped on my feet. I raised my head, only to welcome a solid punch on my face. I tasted blood as I held to the rope of the ring. He lifted me off the ground and slammed me on the floor. Pain ripples across my chest, I was trying to get back on my feet when he pulled my arms. As he pulled me towards him, I freed myself from his grip and slid between his legs then I got on my feet.
As he turned to face me, I landed a punch on his face and I watched him stagger. I saw the opportunity so I threw another punch but he held my hand and gave me a head butt, I went blind that second and lost my strength. I could not even free myself from his grip.

Things began to get clear and he landed another head butt on me, then another--- and another. The only thing keeping me on my feet is Bone-Saw's grip.
I felt my body levitate off the ground for some seconds and----
BAAAAAAANNNNNNG!!!!!!!

I hit the floor, unable to protect my face from hitting the floor, and everything went dark.