Episode 16: NILSSON'S POV

" Since she loves them why did she stop?" Elva asked me and I felt bitter. I wanted to tell my parents died in an auto-crash but I couldn't say the word so I kept stroking Bruno.

I felt her sit next to me and held my hand in hers.

"I'm sorry." She said with so much pity in her voice.

I'm glad she understood me even without me saying a word. I looked into her eyes and forced a smile.

"It's fine" I whispered.

Bruno winced and I chuckled.

"Thanks" I said to him.

"What can I get you and don't tell me you're okay." She said releasing my hand as she got on her feet.
I didn't want her to leave me. Her hand were so small and electrifying.

"Alright then, whatever you're taking. But I'm not a big fan of chocolate." I replied her.

"Give me some minutes, I'll be back." She said and walked up the stairs.

"You wanna come along Bruno?" She called out.

Bruno who's still in my lap barked and looked at me.

"You can go if you want to." I chuckled as I watch him dash after Elva.
After some time Elva came walking down the stairs and I couldn't get my eyes off her. She already packed her hair into ponytail and was wearing a white round neck shirt that has a guitar on fire printed on it alongside a tight black jean trouser. She looks so beautiful, more beautiful than any other girl I've seen.

"Sorry I kept you waiting." She said walking into another room that seems to be the kitchen.

I fought my eyes and looked away from her. Damn! She must have caught me staring at her.

She came back to the room with a bowl full of cookies and two cans of Pepsi.

"Pepsi is fine right?" She said dropping the items on the well designed rug.

"Absolutely." I answered.
She sat on the floor and I joined her. She pulled some books out of her bag and I did the same.

We began the assignment, surfing the internet to get more points. While we did this, I got to know how intelligent she is and she caught me staring at her once or twice.
My phone rang, I checked and it's Geoff calling. My eyes caught the top of my screen then I got to know I've spent more than three hours with Elva.

"Where the hell are you?" Geoff asked as I picked up. Shoot! How could I forget? I have a match today at the underground.

"Hell! I forgot. You guys go on I'll meet you there." I told him, then I heard Lian shouting in the background.

"Get the phone in speaker you dumbass." Lian requested.

I laughed and put the phone in speaker knowing he wants to speak with Elva.

"You're on." I told Lian.

"Hottie, can you hear me?" He asked to confirm.

Elva chuckled "Hey Lian."

"It's been three hours and thirty-seven minutes of kissing and hugging all in the name of working on assignment. Please let my brother come home." Lian said in a pleading tone.

I would've punch Ulian if he was here for saying that, I looked at Elva and she was laughing, seeing her reaction to what Lian said made me smile.