Episode 8: NILSSON'S POV

I didn't pay full attention in class, I've been staring at the new girl all day.
Now, we're at the cafeteria and I can spot her from the corner of my eyes sitting just four tables away from us. I've been trying my best not to look at her though.

The whole school has been talking about me allowing a new girl take my seat, even my own brothers and their girlfriends are not left out.

"Why don't we just invite her to sit with us? She's been there alone." Allaya said.

"You know I feel like she's only spoken to me. I caught her staring at my hair, she might just join my hair fans who knows?" Lian shrugged as he completed his words.

"Can you talk without bringing your hair into this?" Geoff said.
I listened to them without saying a word, I just kept my eyes on the table trying not to stare at her.

"Does she have a name?" Jennah asked.

"Hottie." Lian answered in no time.

"Hottie?" Jennah repeated looking confused.

"Her name is Elva. Lian just came up with the hottie thing." Geoff answered.
Elva, her name is as beautiful as she is.
The table got silent but I wasn't paying much attention. Why is Lian not saying anything? That's weird.

"Let go off me." I hear a girl said, there was little bit of pain mixed with fear in that voice. I lifted my head to check what's going on and I was totally surprised and really angry at what I saw.

Roland was holding Elva by her wrist and I can tell she's in pain by the look on her face. Without thinking twice I jumped off my seat and walked to Roland and his friends.

"Let her go." I said angrily. I don't have to look, but I bet the whole cafeteria is looking at us.

Roland laughed alongside his friends.

"And If I don't?" Roland said.

I looked at Elva and I could see tears welling up her eyes. Roland is going to regret this. I immediately grabbed Roland by the wrist and twisted it, at least sixteen degrees. I could hear his bone dislocate and he was in more pain now. He let go off Elva and I saw Lian holding her then I felt Geoff's presence behind me.

"Let me g--g--go" Roland winced in pain.

"And if I don't?" I replied.

His friends were just standing there confused. I twisted his wrist back to its position and he feel on his knee, then I walked back to my table where Lian and the girls are attending to Elva.